• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 booth first photos !!

Truth101

Banned
AceBandage said:
Dutch Doors, actually.

WeatherShieldDutchDoor_i.jpg

That's what I was thinking of wrong name came to mind. Those would fit perfectly in a Cafe theme.

Gameboy said:
Nintendo Cafe World confirmed.
Super Mario World HD confirmed.

Hype get!
Super Mario World HD *is* a part of Nintendo World. Nintendo World is one big open world, and as you explore it you may find your character slowly morphing into Mario as the world gets more platformy, or in another direction your character may slowly morph into Link as you discover a land of dungeons and castles. And if you go to just the right place, you may find yourself morphing into Reggie as you enter a video game expo full of people whose names definitely need taking.

Krowley

Kagari said:
I was there earlier. You really can't see anything worthwhile from the outside of those doors...

What about on the other side ?????

edit// well presumably you either don't know or can't say.. but I thought I would give it a shot :p

Logiedan

Neo Member
I see the "CAFE" in the curtain in the image already posted, but in the original I am seeing nothing even slightly resembling letters in that area. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

Logiedan said:
I see the "CAFE" in the curtain in the image already posted, but in the original I am seeing nothing even slightly resembling letters in that area. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?
Yeah it's not there in the original. It's shopped.

Einbroch

Banned
Logiedan said:
Box/Walls covering up the Cafe area with "CAFE" printed on the side meaning "NA NA NA NA LOOK WHAT WE HAVE THAT YOU CAN'T SEE"

BooJoh

Dreamwriter said:
Super Mario World HD *is* a part of Nintendo World. Nintendo World is one big open world, and as you explore it you may find your character slowly morphing into Mario as the world gets more platformy, or in another direction your character may slowly morph into Link as you discover a land of dungeons and castles. And if you go to just the right place, you may find yourself morphing into Reggie as you enter a video game expo full of people whose names definitely need taking.
The big surprise is that Nintendo World is a neural implant. It changes your perception of the real world. Pets become Pokemon. Cars become F-Zero racers. People without Nintendo World implants become enemies you must defeat. Brings new meaning to "Get N or get out!"

Nintendo World Report (then Planet N2000) broke the GameCube name via an early photo of the floor, did the same with Nintendo DS (I was there when we took that photo). I'm hoping they can pull the same with this new system.

Mikey Jr. said:
Whats stopping anyone from bringing a 5' stick, and putting a camera on top of it?

Would that not be allowed?
There are guards walking around pretty much everywhere.

The thing is, all the guys like 1UP and such have exhibitor badges and can't post photos of the show due to their contracts as exhibitors. So if the name comes out early, it'll be from a fansite since they can do it a lot easier. You just need to be in the right spot at the right time and you get the scoop.

BooJoh

From The Dust said:
you aren't looking hard enough. you have to look deeeeeeeeeeper
It's like a magic eye. You look past the picture and you start to see through the walls and the glorious Nintendo booth comes into view.

MisterHero

StrikerObi said:
There are guards walking around pretty much everywhere.

The thing is, all the guys like 1UP and such have exhibitor badges and can't post photos of the show due to their contracts as exhibitors. So if the name comes out early, it'll be from a fansite since they can do it a lot easier. You just need to be in the right spot at the right time and you get the scoop.
lol it can be like Dead Rising except with security guards instead of zombie shoppers

Reggie is the psychopaths

defeat him and you can use the Cafe

Top Bottom