• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo eShop update officially released [New Update: Fixes Ridge Racer 3DS issue]

I haven't been keeping up with how transfers work. Where is the transfer app and can I transfer my games from an SD card? Or do I need the DSi? Because I got rid of my DSi already. :-(

SmithnCo

Getting errors in the shop now. Glad I got Pokedex and Excitebike before this BS. Shantae will have to wait for another day.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I'm posting this from my 3DS.

The shop is being slow from strain, but the browser already seems to be a massive improvement over the DS browser. Also, being able to look at screenshots for upcoming games is sweet.

Caramello

Nintendo am trollin'
LLShC.gif

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Man, Nintendo's servers must be getting swamped right now. Fuck this, I'll try tomorrow morning.

Effect

The browser loads NeoGaf pretty fast. Posting from it right now. Stylus works pretty well with it to.

Yeah, the shops servers must have been hit hard as its down now.

Morokh

installed the update and I keep getting errors in the E-Shop

Browser doesn't play youtube, that sucks ... otherwise seems pretty fast :eek:

I was hoping my points from the Wii would carry over to here. I still have unused points on there but I'm unable to use my Wii any more. =(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
AceBandage said:
Wow, more games need to do what Excite Bike does with the slider. That's so cool.
I slid it back and forth a few times because the effect looked so cool.

antonz

Morokh said:
installed the update and I keep getting errors in the E-Shop

Browser doesn't play youtube, that sucks ... otherwise seems pretty fast :eek:
yeah for some reason they removed flash this time. its a shame too because youtube made it possible to watch 3D 3DS style

mandiller

I just downloaded the system transfer tool to my DSi, but it doesn't show up in my list of icons. I went back into the store and it said it was already downloaded and didn't give me an option to re download. Any idea how I access it?

Darryl

Banned
Pokedex 3D is so slick. Make sure you view the animations for the pokemon, some of them have really cool 3D effects.

also, the browser is downloaded automatically when you update. go to the very top of your 'home' menu, it's one of those icons.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
how cute....all those nice gems filling into the excitebike box fills up.
:D

tenchir

How do you transfer dsiware from dsi?

edit: Just found out how, I just had to download the transfer software on my dsi first.

Luigiv

antonz said:
yeah for some reason they removed flash this time. its a shame too because youtube made it possible to watch 3D 3DS style
I believe it's because the browser has practically no ram to use (since it's a background app). Wish there was a full fat mode, like what the cameras have.

Top Bottom