• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Platform Nintendo Hype, Rumour & Speculation Discussion Thread

EHuntingon

Jul 30, 2013
Catherine: Full Body and XCOM 2 Collection rated for Nintendo Switch in South Korea.
I remember many of the games leaked via South Korea ratings board appeared to be real, so there's a big chance these games are real as well. We'll just have to wait and see.
I don’t know how XCOM 2 can run on the Switch. I know the game was a lot better after the War of the Chosen expansion, but it still chugged on my PC in places. That being said, if it runs fine, it’s an easy purchase for me.

Harry Tung

Jun 1, 2018
Sweden
Wasn't this one of the titles on some Atlus poll/survey a while back between Switch/PS4 and what users want?
I don´t know. I just know it would be a great fit for Switch. Atlus should have brought it on sooner. I hope they are starting to support the Switch now with Catherine, P5 (and the rest of the series, would love P2 on it too), Scramble and so on.

Reactions: Danjin44

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
IDGAF about ports for games that came out 5-6 years ago. GIVE ME A DIRECT WITH SOME NEW STUFF NINTENDO.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YOU SELL A SHIT TON OF SWITCHES, WELL WHERES THE FKING GAMES ALREADY.... WTF ARE THEY SPENDING THE MONEY ON.