• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo latest Q&A: numbers about E3 events' viewers

Skimming their YT channel and checking view counts by popularity, the Digital Event only grabbed 889k views, BUT MP10 has the highest from E3 at 1.13 Million, damn.

Riki

Skimming their YT channel and checking view counts by popularity, the Digital Event only grabbed 889k views, BUT MP10 has the highest from E3 at 1.13 Million, damn.

Remember, they were on UStream, Twitch, IGN, GT, GS and NicoNico as well. And their Digital Event was also broadcast on their European and Japanese YouTube accounts.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Remember, they were on UStream, Twitch, IGN, GT, GS and NicoNico as well. And their Digital Event was also broadcast on their European and Japanese YouTube accounts.

In addition to that, its also been viewable on the Wii U and 3DS eShops too.

What, you mean this?

nintendo-playstation.jpg

Written by old people, for old people. Because the youth don't read newspapers.

guek

Banned
I swear, this may not have been my favorite E3 (lookin' at you, 2006, you sexy beast) but it was hands down my most enjoyable. That's all thanks to nintendo and the treehouse. Damn what that was a good time.

I wish Sony and MS would use the same format.

But without all that fake applause how will viewers be able to feel hyped when they watch bullshot vertical slices running on PC's? :p

Top Bottom