• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo on a power trip? Former IGN writer Alanah Pearce suspended from Twitch after copyright strike...

o3zivcxo5l8a1.jpg

Yeah….I’m sure it’d be a bad experience.
Who is this a picture of?

That’s definitely not Alanah Pearce

Last edited:

Madflavor

Who is this a picture of?

That’s definitely not Alanah Pearce
Um... that's not what she looks like. Keep living the fantasy though pal, I support it and I'm not being sarcastic, she looks very lovely in this "photo".

m7c3rotn55y91.jpg
2711fezoex7a1.jpg
o4y4fl4kfsx91.jpg

Um.....yup checks out. That is her.

Unless your argument is "Well she's obviously trying to look her best" in which case welcome to Women I guess?

Can’t wait until people start getting litigious over these kinds of issues. Gonna open up a whole new can of worms. Would love to see Nintendo taken down a peg or two.

Toots

Gold Member
Nintendos pettiness is unrivaled.

I'll never get over them striking a remake to metroid 2 (samus returns) that a fan had made and then 2 years later they have mercury release the game themselves.

I like how Arrogant Sony was a big meme for years but all the Nintendo simps come out of the woodwork if you say Nintendo is arrogant
"Goodbye Lunar Orbit,
Though i never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself,
while the nintendo simps crawl,
CRAWL out of the WOODWORK"

bAGgYdh.jpg

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I guess it was a bug from their A.I. or maybe because she is from Sony and Nintendo just had enough from TotK leaks. I can't see harm on her move thou

Also, she is hot as hell and I want to play strip Mario Kart with her... What are we talking about?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
It's always like that with every Analah topic here on gaf.
I dont see many alanah threads, we hate her cuz she writes for IGN.....i mean Sony Santa Monica, or we hate her cuz she got tits?
The thread started okayish......then it got really weird.
And now im not even sure what the thread is about..........

P.S Next time GAF gafs and we get another hottest developer thread i got some hidden attacks locked and loaded.

GymWolf

I dont see many alanah threads, we hate her cuz she writes for IGN.....i mean Sony Santa Monica, or we hate her cuz she got tits?
The thread started okayish......then it got really weird.
And now im not even sure what the thread is about..........

P.S Next time GAF gafs and we get another hottest developer thread i got some hidden attacks locked and loaded.
Don't ask me, i was just making a joke calling her analah:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Hayabusa83

Banned
Ah yes the so-called content creators that don't really create content but just commentate on the already created content of way more talented people.

Top Bottom