• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Online Game Vouchers program

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This deal is back now, I guess:

$99 for two digital games

Last edited:

Quasicat

I went through the list and I’m definitely going to jump on this, especially since the Pokémon games rarely go on sale. Yeah the deal is not the best compared to other consoles, but any way to save on Nintendo titles works for me.

graywolf323

well dang it, I ended up buying FE: Engage at release but I could have saved $10 >_<

jaysius

Banned

133 CND makes it 67 per game, what a shitty “deal”.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Deal is obviously lukewarm on the games that are $49.99, since buying two games at $49.99 each would be $99.98 aka $0.01 cheaper.

But for the $60 games, could be worse.

Banjo64

cumsessed
So I’m going to cancel my £50 order for TotK and buy this I think. It’s £84 in the UK, but you can get eShop credit @ 10% off via SwitchUp.

This way I can game share with my lads.

Just got to choose another game now from these that me and my 4 year old would like;

Legends Arceus
Tropical Freeze
Mario Strikers
Pokémon Snap
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Pikmin 4
Mario Party
Mario Golf
Animal Crossing
Luigi’s Mansion 3

Top Bottom