• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Reveals Release Windows For Several eShop Games

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ouch at 3DS list. Vita is flooding with indie titles while 3DS only gets games from loyal guys like Renegade kid and Wayforward (Shovel Knight is great too). Absence of Binding of Isaac, FEZ and Hotline Miami 2 is stupid, Nintendo have to pursue indie developers to make games for 3DS just like Sony do.

Sony pays or funds those games to keep the attention on them for a while, atleast for now.

18-Volt

Sony pays or funds those games to keep the attention on them for a while, atleast for now.

They do, and that's exactly what Nintendo need to do too. Pay for more games on the system. I believe that Fish guy, creator of FEZ, didn't port the game to Nintendo systems because Nintendo didn't answer his calls. They need to be more responsive. They need to fight for exclusives. They may refuse to compete with other hardware companies but in real life there IS a competition and they're in it.

jholmes

What's the word on Ittle Dew though? I'd been waiting on Wii U over PC.

I'd love to know too. They said it was done in something like October, and they were just waiting on Unity's Wii U support to leave beta. Supposedly Wii U support just went final these past few weeks, so what's going on I don't know.

maxcriden

Armillo is a 3 month exclusive (maybe more) we haven't totally decided yet ...

I'm really psyched for your game. Nintendo seems to be very shy at the moment about updated release dates. Is there a new tentative eShop release date at this time? Thanks!

YannEA

Neo Member
They do, and that's exactly what Nintendo need to do too. Pay for more games on the system. I believe that Fish guy, creator of FEZ, didn't port the game to Nintendo systems because Nintendo didn't answer his calls. They need to be more responsive. They need to fight for exclusives. They may refuse to compete with other hardware companies but in real life there IS a competition and they're in it.

I think you're right...

Top Bottom