• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***Nintendo Revolution avatars for all!

Speevy

Banned
These I made from the video specifically relate to gameplay mechanics. (or just Japanese people acting weird) Enjoy.

Since these are Imageshack-hosted, get them quickly and feel free to find a new host for them.

I love Ball Juggler Mario!

revflipper6xz.gif

cvxfreak

Someone needs to make an Iwata/Revolution controller version of that annoying Kojima/MGS4 avatar. And then one for SSB Revolution sometime down the line. :D

Mr Gump

Banned
revmario2uk.gif
revmario2uk.gif
revmario2uk.gif

I like this guys facial expression in the video. He looks like hes trying to hold back laughing at whatever the fuck he is meant to be doing. :lol

Speevy

Banned
Would someone please put these up at some other site? I can always rehost, but I know Imageshack sucks for long periods/heavy viewing.

Zeo

Banned
revsword8wr.gif
revflipper6xz.gif
revdentist6ym.gif

Hah. I want those 3 together as one gif, with the revsword one being a 'lil taller. .. Perhaps I should not suck at computers.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Oh fuck- I have a feeling these are going to get very annoying. They're perfect for looping though.

Speevy

Banned
Gif Movie Gear. Free and very user-friendly.

Converted from WMV to AVI with STOIK Video Pak or something like that.

Pimpwerx

Great....embarass yourself posting before you embarass yourself playing the damn thing. Ho ho ho. I love the Revolutionary. It's gonna change the face of gaming forever. :lol PEAC.

Matlock

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
Great....embarass yourself posting before you embarass yourself playing the damn thing. Ho ho ho. I love the Revolutionary. It's gonna change the face of gaming forever. :lol PEAC.

:lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
demi said:
Why do they animate so horrible? Seems like they could run at least a bit smoother.

welcome back demi :arr

btw thanks for the free shitty ssx4 demo you fuck

Varian

Pimpwerx said:
revgirl0je.gif
revgirl0je.gif
revgirl0je.gif

demi

Speevy said:
Gif Movie Gear. Free and very user-friendly.

Converted from WMV to AVI with STOIK Video Pak or something like that.

Oops I missed this post

Lol. Guess that answers my question.

Finally! Thanks, I wonder why they have Edit Avatar as a seperate option, then. I initially just figured I had to wait for that ability like the upgrade to full membership but that apparently was just me being retarded.

Vashu

Anybody using the swordguy yet?? It would be kinda lame to see two posters with the same avatar hehe..

Ah wait, just saw it.. I'll use the Mario jumping one then hehe.. :D

Edit: Damn you Zeo!!! :p Alright, baseball guy it is!!!

Ironclad

Jive Turkey said:
And honestly you can never have too much Jaffar.
Indeed. My Snake avatar had a good run in it's commemoration of the MGS 4 trailer but now it's back to good ol' Jaffar. I was thinking of switching to Matthew or Legault but I like the assassin animation better than the thief.

Top Bottom