• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo switch UK price £279.99

OCD Guy

you fool, no none of us will get the deal.
What were you thinking!!

He posted it here first to be fair:

Lol at the avatar.

Neodeano why?! lol Seriously though thanks for posting it here first, HotUKdeals will make sure they'll be all gone but we got first dibs.

But it doesn't even matter as HOtUKDeals are too quick anyway CLICK ME

Glad I got an order in just incase. What pisses me off is with no order limit per customer, people will order 20 of them, I guarantee it. Infact just wait for someone "gloating" they ordered 100 lol

neodeano

Lol at the avatar.

Neodeano why?! lol Seriously though thanks for posting it here first, HotUKdeals will make sure they'll be all gone but we got first dibs.

Yeah wasn't thinking, was too busy spreading the love. Anyway someone got there before me and mine was deleted.

Plum

If it's being honoured when will we know? Want to know whether I should cancel my order of the boxed version so I don't pay for it when it gets shipped.

u_neek

Pre-ordered!!.. Had to call up my friend in the UK since the code can't be delivered to Denmark for some reason

Funnily enough, I got the same error message as I am Danish and probably registered when I still lived there.

Hopefully Amazon will honour the price.

AAMARMO

Banned
This seems wrong...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06WP39XBN/

1-2 Switch [Switch Download Code] £1.99

4mF8rrv.png

OCD Guy

Ordering multiple is just asking them to cancel all your orders. Always play it safe and go with one when it comes to extreme misprices.
It's unavailable now, but I have a feeling they'll be honoured as it's been stopped pretty quickly.

Yeah I take the same approach as you, only order one.

edit: the price is still the same, could it be simply that they're "unavailable" due running out of copies??

On the fence about keeping my Switch pre-order, if this goes through I'm 100% getting it, if not I think I'll cancel, doesn't seem like stock issues are anywhere near as bad I imagined and I don't need to play day one.

So your call Amazon, you either get £282 out of me or zero, let's see what happens.

I hope the "Unavailable" message is because they spotted the mistake before mass orders ensued and not because once it was posted on hotukdeals they sold out in an instant! Would love a 2 quid digital copy of the game!

Hasney

I use a US NNID, so I'm not even sure if I'll use the code if Amazon honours it. I plan to stick to the North American My Nintendo account.

With multiple accounts being a thing, I'm really hoping you can just redeem this on some EU NNID tied to the console as primary and use it on your US, but we just don't know.

OCD Guy

I hope the "Unavailable" message is because they spotted the mistake before mass orders ensued and not because once it was posted on hotukdeals they sold out in an instant! Would love a 2 quid digital copy of the game!

I was wondering the same, but the price is now gone, so they realize it was a mistake.

Expect emails informing us if it's cancelled.

Anyone get a confirmation email?

Nope, and I got one with the Switch pre-order so that's not a good sign...

Nah, you don't on digital pre-orders

Hope re-ignited lol

popo

why can't amazon deliver to a locker? Is that the same for all preorder items, or is it on a product-by-product basis?

Switch consoles can't be delivered to lockers unfortunately.

Today is a perfect example why I can't trust Amazon. I've got an order "guaranteed" for delivery today yet the courier hasn't even collected it yet and it's obviously then not out for delivery.

Honestly, the drivers around here are so poor.

The lockers have a size and weight limit. Also I imagine a capacity limit (one locker per order and a mix of small and larger ones).

My pre order Switch is in fact booked to a locker delivery. No game so that might be under the size limit.

Top Bottom