• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Voice Chat: Our Most Anticipated 2015 Games

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01...ed-2015-games?abthid=54b02e36dc962bd61f000017

mariokart8-720x720.jpg

Download - http://traffic.libsyn.com/ignwii/Nintendo_Voice_Chat__Our_Most_Anticipated_Games_of_2015.mp3

Nintendo Voice Chat returns! Welcome back! This week, host Jose Otero, Brian Altano, and Peer Schneider return from the holiday break and we have a lot to talk about. First, we close out our discussion of Nintendo's performance in 2014, and we kick it off with discussion of a game we missed last episode (hint: Bravely Default). Afterwards, we list our most most anticipated Nintendo games for 2015.

There's not really a lot of Splatoon talk, which I was surprised by. I was also surprised by the Star Fox and Mario Maker love, since we've seen a lot more of other upcoming games. I would have thought there would have been a lot more Xenoblade and Splatoon talk.

My picks

Zelda Wii U - Of course it's my #1. There's so much we don't know yet, but it's Zelda and it's already looking great.

Monster Hunter 4 - I played the hell out of 3 across the 3 versions we got here and I'm really looking forward to playing in the new location.

Mario Maker - I'm more interested in playing around and creating stuff than playing other people's stuff.

Neiteio

My most anticipated game this year is Bloodborne.

Everything after that is a Nintendo title. The No. 1 Nintendo title I want to play is probably Yoshi's Wooly World.

It looks like a spiritual successor to Yoshi's Story, with more robust level design, and clever mechanics. Gorgeous, too.

Splatoon and Zelda WiiU are definitely up there. Majora's Mask 3D is a must-have. I'm sure Star Fox will be interesting.

I'm also half-suspecting a Pikmin 4 will be announced at E3 2014. Along with a new Animal Crossing.

hatchx

Banned
I really like the IGN nintendo crew, Jose, Brian, and Peer all seem like great dudes.

Listening now! (will summarize if it seems worthwhile)

Top Bottom