• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

Kard8p3

Tricky I Shadow said:
Mii’s again? : (

Of course. Mii's will be first tomorrow too.

On a different note when they were loading up the mii program all I noticed were the footprints and game coins at the top. I can't stop paying attention to that part till I have full details.

Kard8p3 said:
Of course. Mii's will be first tomorrow too.

On a different note when they were loading up the mii program all I noticed were the footprints and game coins at the top. I can't stop paying attention to that part till I have full details.

Same here.
And the fact that the clock was like 4 minutes slow.
:lol

Grok4Spock

I might be the only one, but I've always wondered what Nintendo was going to do about the whole Mii thing after Wii was gone... 3DS is the answer

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
The refresh rate on the cameras is great coming from the DSi. That's to be expected of course, but still!

Delio

louie said:
These guys actually look like they could be funny. Now if only i could understand them.

They are pretty Crazy on Pokemon Sunday so it doesnt suprise me they come off as crazy here heh.

BowieZ

Banned
Do we know how far back we can hold it before it no longer recognizes the AR card?

The demonstration yesterday seemed like it had to be in incredibly close range...

Top Bottom