• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh 2 4K Gameplay - Full Demo Walkthrough and Mezuki Boss Battle

Belmonte

The new Yokai mechanics are better than I though it would be! A new equipable move per Yokai is much cooler and give more interesting choices for the player than a boost in stats and range like the first Nioh.

Yu Furealdo

Never really got into the first one but this looks pretty cool. Love that they give the option to play at 60 fps on ps4.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Thank goodness the art direction and environmental design is a lot better. Way more beautiful.

Probably the most criminal act of the first Nioh is being set in Japan and not using it properly.

Fbh

Looks great though I think this time I'll just wait for the inevitable PC version......... though that might end up being Epic Store exclusive

Airbus Jr

Banned
And this remind me that i havent finished the first Ni Oh...

Damnit..my insane amount list of backlog games are getting longer day by day...

Yumi

And this remind me that i havent finished the first Ni Oh...

Damnit..my insane amount list of backlog games are getting longer day by day...
A common impression from the demo is that it felt a lot like Nioh 1. Ive tried to beat Nioh 1 twice an fell off from fatigue. Not saying this woukd happen to you, but it might be ok to start with 2 given the similarities and added features.

Blond

Banned
How the hell do you have a walkthrough of a game at a resolution it doesn't even run at lol

Top Bottom