• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIOH (Koei Tecmo) reconfirmed for PS4 (2016, Team Ninja, Dark Sengoku Action RPG)

LastNac

tumblr_inline_mrlfvgRTl91qz4rgp.gif

420bits

OH MY DOG!

I don't think I go more than a few days longing for a new ninja / samurai-ish game, holy shiat this looks like it could be awesome!

Finally a Samurai Character Action game? =P

But seriously, that looked amazing on so many levels.

With this and Toukiden 2, KT has been possibly the biggest highlight of the show imo.

Philippo

For those who don't know, the original PS3 game plot was based on Akira Kurosawa's last unfinished script.
Main character was supposed to be the son of a western woman and a feudal lord.

Let's hope its still real.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
For those who don't know, the original PS3 game plot was based on Akira Kurosawa's last unfinished script.
Main character was supposed to be the son of a western woman and a feudal lord.

Let's hope its still real.
It was meant to tie in to a film of the script, directed by Kurosawa's son, but that fell apart. I wonder if the connection is still there.

I always wanted from software to do a japanese style souls game after medieval souls et victorian bloodborne!

seems that tecmo is doing it before them! hyped

t_wilson01

I remember the original trailer for this game. Incredible that it wasn't burried after so many years. It's looking ace.

Top Bottom