• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS CEO: "Important that PS4 and Switch balance out." Multiplat "very much" possible.

You have to look at the switch as a complement system. Last gen there was wii/360 or wii/PS3 .... ps4/switch or xbone/switch or even pc/switch.

Oregano

I mean if it has the games what reason would you have to avoid it? It also doesn't have mandatory expensive memory cards so launch price seems to be similar.

Yup if its designed like a next gen Vita and has next gen Vita game why wouldn't you want it?

You can't even say you prefer Sony first party games because Vita doesn't get those

Yup if its designed like a next gen Vita and has next gen Vita game why wouldn't you want it?

You can't even say you prefer Sony first party games because Vita doesn't get those

I'm gonna miss decent sales and PS+ at least :(

Other than that I'm more than happy that dedicated gaming handhelds still has a future with powerful hardware.

Oregano

I'm gonna miss decent sales and PS+ at least :(

Other than that I'm more than happy that dedicated gaming handhelds still has a future with powerful hardware.

That's fair enough, I think Nintendo is and will continue to get better about those things. The reaction to the ROM Rental was very negative so they'll need to reconsider.

Top Bottom