• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

Great fucking match. Finally watched everything.

I liked Okada v Omega at WK better from an in-ring perspective but this match told a better story. I liked the towel spot a lot.

Cody gonna get kicked out of the BC.

Need a new episode of Being the Elite plz.

akileese

Great fucking match. Finally watched everything.

I liked Okada v Omega at WK better from an in-ring perspective but this match told a better story. I liked the towel spot a lot.

Cody gonna get kicked out of the BC.

Need a new episode of Being the Elite plz.

I think you're wrong. I think it'll end up with Kenny being ousted by Cody but we'll see.

Anth0ny

Just finished watching.

Might have been the best wrestling show I've ever seen from top to bottom.

Top 4 matches were all 4.5* or higher.

Okada and Omega literally did the impossible. They followed the first match. Jesus Fuck I was marking out from the 40 minute mark to the end. LOST IT when Kenny hit the 1 winged angel and Okada got the foot on the rope.

I'm fine with that. I mean, Okada's the champ, the champ should be the best, so Okada should be "better" than Omega right now. The story is that Okada is "better" but Kenny is closing the gap.

Plus if Kenny doesn't re-sign, it leaves him as the stronger man.

I think you're wrong. I think it'll end up with Kenny being ousted by Cody but we'll see.

I think The Elite will leave as a unit on their own.

I'm sure that was the idea had Cole stayed, and they may just reuse it for Cody.

Cole was much better then Cody though. :/

I counted no less than a bajillion rainmakers in that match.

My God, I can't believe they actually OUTDID the Wrestle Kingdom match. This entire event was TOP-FUCKING-NOTCH.

Ronin Ray

So who's taking the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship?

I think it would be cool if they just use like half there belts already for the us. They have so many belts already . Like have the iwgp intercontinental championship be the main belt in the us are something

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
just saw the match HOLY FUCK I came, I came everywhere

Jesus christ I didnt think they could top the old match but wow did they ever, what a story they told while wrestling to esp the last 20 min wow.

What are the future right now for Kenny and Okada?

I also saw people saying "if kenny chooses to leave etc" in his contract up?

just saw the match HOLY FUCK I came, I came everywhere

Jesus christ I didnt think they could top the old match but wow did they ever, what a story they told while wrestling to esp the last 20 min wow.

What are the future right now for Kenny and Okada?

I also saw people saying "if kenny chooses to leave etc" in his contract up?

As far as anyone knows his contract is up around WK next year. So 6 months or so but there has been word he signed a two year contract. I dont think he is leaving. He recently said he likes his position for the global NJPW push and he just cut a promo saying he wants to stay and work his way up to facing Okada again.

Top Bottom