• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norton's got a challenger

Dekajelly

Here's the current Top 10 All Formats chart, Week Ending June 5, compiled by ChartTrack

1)Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban
2)UEFA Euro 2004 Portugal
3)Need for Speed: Underground
4)Hitman: Contracts
5)GT4 Prologue
6)Norton Internet Security 2004
7)Pokemon Colosseum
8)Pro Evolution Soccer 3
9)McAfee Internet Security V6.0
10)The Sims

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

shudder.gif

Need for speed is still there, wooow.

I thought english people werent as stupid as japanese ones buying demos for 40 €, sucks

cja

Disgaea hasn't charted in release week or first full week. Not even in the top 20 full priced PS2 or 40 full priced all format charts :( . My faith in the UK gaming consumer has evaporated.

Noticed there were bundles of PS2, Singstar and SSX Tricky for only £10 more than the PS2 base unit in Game at the weekend. Sony are desperate to make it another eyetoy. Midway must be chuffed with the performance of The Suffering and I'm surprised Pokemon is holding its ground

psikonetik said:
Need for speed is still there, wooow.

I thought english people werent as stupid as japanese ones buying demos for 40 €, sucks

It's going to sell anywhere it's released because people want more GT. It's probably also selling to those that don't even want it but are buying it due to it being a limited edition. Sony's only creating a certain amount of copies in Europe and then it's being stopped. So you'll see a few copies on eBay when that happens going for alot more than it originally cost.

impirius

Do they let you zap viruses in virtual cyberspace reality mode yet? If not, then Norton and McAfee are both trash compared to AVG. Trash.

Top Bottom