• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2023 was the "biggest November for PlayStation consoles sold through to consumers" in PS history

Player excitement for PS5 is higher than ever making this the biggest November for PlayStation consoles sold through to consumers. This momentum has been driven by recent hits such as the critically acclaimed PS5 game Marvel's Spider-Man 2 from Insomniac Games, as well as celebrated partner titles including Baldur's Gate 3 from Larian Studios, and Alan Wake 2 from Remedy Entertainment and Epic Games.
Source

UO2FqRJkan6bm.webp

TAS

Deserved. 👏 They redeemed themselves in my eyes after the jet engine fiasco that was PS4.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Crazy
Recent leaks wont harm ps behemoth train!

This is one smart way for Sony to push back against the leaks that only were done to harm. I have NO CLUE how the western video game media will cover all this news and where they'll go with it all.

SHA

This statement will be used forever, actually until we reach a point where you could create content on the fly while imagining it.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Worst. They say streaming and cloud gaming is the future.

It's as if somebody wants people to have less ownership of their purchases. I wonder who? Certainly, it's not your average gamer.

All that panic in the November Npd for nothing!

Just goes to show one market never paints the whole picture even if it's the biggest one!

Now it goes to show that context is what should matter when we get data. NPD for 2022 was 1.3 Million for PS5 and 1.06 million for 2023. Who in their right mind would think that's bad in the first place? All people were going with was "PS5 dropped 20%".

I mean...considering that what was leaked was that Playstation is going to have Venom and X-Men games if anything the leaks will help Sony...not the other way around. At least from the consumer point of view.

It's the same thing that helped Rockstar and GTA VI. I thought the leaks would hurt last year.......but nope. It only created more excitement. Crazy!

Generic

The most bizarre thing about the Playstation brand is that each new Playstation console is worse than the one before it and yet they keep selling more and more.

Top Bottom