• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Numbers for November 2008

Arsenic

damn not looking good at all Sony. at all fronts...

Expected number for the 360, but HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT at the WII

HOLY SHIT.

I thought it would be insane at 1.6 mil but WHOA.

And the 360 DESTROYED the PS3.

Now how about that price drop, Sony? It's probably too late but you may as well.

FrankT

Awesome, little surprised by Gears 2 sell through. That means it would have had to put up some big numbers so far WW to reach that 3 million sell through as of last week. This plus the rest of WW plus one week WW.

EDIT: Updated with all the platform breakdowns.

sxyuxg.jpg

Woah I thought that 1.6 mil would be pushing it! That's stupidly high, even if they were December numbers!!!

WII MUSIC 297K

Hey, looks like it made it! Also surprised at GOW2, thought it would be higher!

Hows about some numbers for Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World?

Nif

The Wii software numbers are interesting considering the hardware sales. Still, damn, Wii rocked you. :lol

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Fucking called it: 2 million.

Too bad I ended up predicting 1.8M :/.

Thinking about Reggie's comments, does it mean that the Wii could sell less in December than it sold in November?

Also, is it a new record for this month?

Azure J

I should have known that this would be the thing that killed GAF for a solid 6 minutes. :lol

Goddamn at those Wii & DS numbers though. :O

EDIT - I called it in another thread. Mario kart Wii comes for a top ten spot just for the holidays. :lol

Darkpen

Banned
oh my god, 2 million units? With DS following at 1.5? Good fuck god D:

Resistance 2 and Wii Music barely at 300k :lol :(

Xbox 360 nearly tripled the PS3's sales.

Holy shit at Wii, yadda yadda yadda.

For those CoD: WaW number, I'm assuming that is all platforms, or just 360?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Disappointed by PS3 sales, Sony needs a pricedrop really soon and it seems that customers rejected their attempts at selling them 40 gigs with bigger HDDs.

And holy shit at Wii, I thought 1 millions would've been amazing, but 2 million? :O

Top Bottom