• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD: Top 3 best-selling Video Game Hardware in the U.S., 1995-2019

Gp1

PlayStation always sold more in Brasil than Xbox.
PS4 sold more even being twice expensive.

In reality PS4 never were nowhere near close of those 4k BRL (roughly equivalent 0,9-1k usd) that became news some years ago.
Grey Market find it's ways

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
In reality PS4 never were nowhere near close of those 4k BRL (roughly equivalent 0,9-1k usd) that became news some years ago.
Grey Market find it's ways
It was in Magazile Luiza, Casas Bahia, Submarino, Ponto Frio, Americanas, Shoptime, Fastshop, Extra, Carrefour, Walmart, etc etc etc.
Where most sales comes... all of them got out of stock at launch too.

You had 10% off if you paid without parcels.

BTW at launch 4K reais was around 1.8k dollars.

Last edited:

Gp1

It was in Magazile Luiza, Casas Bahia, Submarino, Ponto Frio, Americanas, Shoptime, Fastshop, Extra, Carrefour, Walmart, etc etc etc.

You're right. (bold part)

But no one bought at this price. Except a few poor dumb souls. A month (not even that) later it hit "parity" with xbox

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Xbox is nearly non-existent in Asia. 🤷‍♂️

Y'all got Walmart back there??! GTFO 🤪😃😯😝

Hows Jose Aldo these days in your kneck of the woods?

ethomaz

Banned
Y'all got Walmart back there??! GTFO 🤪😃😯😝

Hows Jose Aldo these days in your kneck of the woods?
Walmart failed here so after 2015 it started to close units and in 2019 changed the name to Big (due the biggest shareholder having others supermarket with that name) and the site was closed.

But PS4 launch was in 2013 when it still existed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom