• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry freezes hands off...

merlinevo

Banned
38tiqh.jpg

merlinevo

Banned
If your opioids are so strong you don't feel your hands freezing off, why the fuck do you need to cure your arthritis just then and there? You're apparently not in any pain.

The video sounded like an opioid-induced disability insurance scam gone horribly wrong. I know several painkiller addicts always scheming for a trip and fall or bad back incident to start drawing disability from american fidelity. 80percent of your income for the rest of your life, not too shabby, you just can't ever been seen in public doing physical activities.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I thought about it, and if he did do it on purpose, he wouldn't want to admit it for insurance reasons. I can imagine most insurance companies in the US would worm their way out of paying for his surgery and doctor bills if he did it to himself on purpose, but if he maintains it was an accident, he'll probably be covered.

desertdroog

you guys should watch the doc children of darkness

this is 'the beast' btw ~ zoon at the cost of logos, it's what happens when a level 2 initiate embraces the dragon

sad stuff, i hope his dad doesn't kill himself
Wait.. what? Outside of watching the documentary, what do you mean by 'Zoon at the cost of logos'?

Tesseract

Banned
Wait.. what? Outside of watching the documentary, what do you mean by 'Zoon at the cost of logos'?

a human thinks and behaves, eradicate the thinking parts and the human becomes something different

logos in humans can be shattered to such an extent that you become a mindless beast aka pan-therion or 'master animal'

this is how you end up with pathologies like mister freezy here

you can't have arthritis in your hands if you don't have any hands

You actually can feel pain. Phantom limb pains can persist for years.

This is why I'm glad China is taking over. In any sane society, this guy would be sent to a gulag, sentenced to a lifetime of hard labor. Finally made useful. Don't worry you don't need hands to pull wagons.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It's hard to believe, but this may be genius levels of furry thinking.

1. Get hands chopped off to resemble dog paws

2. Gay lover still looks looks and acts human with fully functioning hands

3. Both guys can now have true role playing of human/pet sex

4. Collect insurance money as a bonus

No wonder the guy is so happy about it.

They probably flipped a dog biscuit to see who would get their hands amputated. Brand logo side up is one guy, Blank side up is the other guy.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
You actually can feel pain. Phantom limb pains can persist for years.

This is why I'm glad China is taking over. In any sane society, this guy would be sent to a gulag, sentenced to a lifetime of hard labor. Finally made useful. Don't worry you don't need hands to pull wagons.

are you out of your goddamn mind

thought does man, you don't treat pathologies with death camps

Last edited:
are you out of your goddamn mind

thought does man, you don't treat pathologies with death camps

I do hope the government denies him him SSI disability, but unfortunately he will get it. That is as far as I would go towards the government "selecting" people.

The safety net should be reserved for those who need it through chance, just like any other insurance.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I do hope the government denies him him SSI disability, but unfortunately he will get it. That is as far as I would go towards the government "selecting" people.

The safety net should be reserved for those who need it through chance, just like any other insurance.
So true.

In Canada since it's universal healthcare (not everything is covered, but things like a hospital stay and surgery is covered), a crook can rob a bank and get into a shootout with police. If the cops shoot him, his trip to the hospital and injury coverage is paid for.

Stupidity has its perks.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
People state it was an accident of opioids and dry ice and his arthritic hands.

Can't wait to see if the real truth is something else.... like some suspect S&M bondage gone wrong.

CeroFrio996

Banned
so maybe just a darwin award (why is this in politics anyways)

Cuz some people like to treat furries like a direct relative to trans or LGB maybe?

If he did this intentionally he's a moron, but that doesn't seem to be the case anyway, so aside from a good laugh, what's there to talk about?

nkarafo

Person A: Got cancer out of nowhere. Needs help

Person B: Jogging one day, trips and falls breaking his leg

Person C: Streets races at 2:00 am in the morning and crashes into a telephone pole

I don't know about you guys, but Person C getting coverage is giving me a sour face.
While i agree with you that Person C was stupid and got himself into that mess, what are you going to do? Let him rot alive or something?

This isn't a viable option for a working society. Imagine leaving every stupid teen/stupid person who hurt themselves to their own luck. Society needs to be able to absorb that shit. It's either that or we euthanize them. But we can't just leave them there, it's going to make things much worse for everyone. And btw, the stupids/Darwin award people are already paying the price for their stupidity by becoming disabled so they got their punishment, no need for a sour face.

But what about the insane who do these things on purpose? Well, these are insane or have some form of severe mental illness that causes them to hurt themselves. There are places for these people already called mental asylums.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
This is sad indeed. I don't even want to make fun of him, he's in so deep already.

Now, can someone point me to any kind of statistics or estimate of how prevalent this "furry" phenomenon is today? It increasingly makes the rounds on social media, but I have absolutely no clue how far it has spread or if it's just an internet sub-community that appears larger than its reality.

crowbrow

Banned
Before I started into the rabbit hole of furry culture I always thought they were childish adults with silly costumes and not much more but now I realize they are one of the most mentally fucked up sub-cultures out there. These people are creepy beyond comprehension.

wipeout364

I've read a lot of crazy shit on neogaf over the years but this may be the worst. This actually made my stomach turn for a few seconds and that is not an easy task.

Wwg1wga

I won't believe he did this on purpose until I see explicit proof.

Went through his twitter a little and I don't see anything saying he did it on purpose. In the video where he talks he doesn't seem happy about what happened.

He says "gonna take it for what it is and run with it, even have fun with it"
Craziness has no limits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom