• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW - Remember when Twitch was about videogames? breastfeeding on twitch

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
I feel breastfeeding is a pretty personal thing (Both for the mother and the child) that you probably shouldn't want to broadcast on the internet to thousands of people on a (mostly) video game streaming site. Is it really that difficult to do this off-camera or prepare a bottle beforehand? If this was educational or something I'd be more understanding, but there doesn't seem to be any reason to put this on twitch.

I am not against breastfeeding in public and generally, I think people nowadays are weird around the subject.

However, I am very unsettled by this. Without having looked into it, I feel confident in saying that most people who watch that stream are doing it as a way of sexually getting off. That in itself is not a problem, but there are small kids in the stream who unknowing are part of the sexual monetization of it.

iconmaster

Banned
Did she get banned or is this another case of Twitch double standard?

The clip was removed but she's still streaming.

The specific incident is nothing. I wouldn't ban over it, myself. But I'm exhausted by these social-media barbies. Every one's the same. Support me on Patreon. See my cleavage on Instagram. Listen to me whisper on Twitch. Watch me get my nipples out for my baby. Okay, that one's new.

Helios

EA5r5fXW4AMdU11.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy:
>Twitch guidelines will have to be updated to provide a level of transparency
Do you have any twitch guidelines updates for feeding vodka to your cat?

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'd post a selfie where she is all dolled up with her tiddie out, oh sorry "breastfeeding" to show she's doing it for views. But I'd just get banned here. Twitch is full of hypocrites.

O-N-E

Broadcasting your bare nipples being sucked on to the world definitely raises a red flag with regards to your intentions. There are for sure women who exploit their children in this way to get views and sell you bullshit like breastmilk recipes.

God Enel

The specific incident is nothing. I wouldn't ban over it, myself. But I'm exhausted by these social-media barbies. Every one's the same. Support me on Patreon. See my cleavage on Instagram. Listen to me whisper on Twitch. Watch me get my nipples out for my baby. Okay, that one's new.

So true. Boring af but apparently there is demand. And there always will be.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I remember the days where I used Twitch to show my psn friends games.
I was playing Senran Kagura on the Ps4 (pre censorship) and people were asking if I was going to get banned for it since at the time Twitch was banning "questionable" games. :messenger_poop:

Kadayi

Banned

I've seen her on the ASMR feeds. She seems to be going down a particular route though: -

Also reminds me a lot of Elizabeth Olsen

Axelotl

I dont see a problem with breastfeeding. Its a normal thing that happened to around 100 billion people in the last 10 thousand years.

Top Bottom