• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Controller Rumor [Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gafneo

Banned
What he's describing seems just like the Wii U dev kit prototype gamepad, they could be using something like that for the NX prototypes

$T2eC16R,!zoE9s5ne3OyBRl,YC5NPg~~60_57.JPG

There is no way you believe this one now. The first NX fake copied the real blueprints. All designs are subject to change however.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
The story is he sent the model he made to a confidante because he himself could not 3D print it and that guy is the one who made the black controller from the design he was sent.

Right, i read the message again and yeah, sound like it.

Edit: or no, he's final statement is:

I think he reproduced from the image / fake

So not from the render.

QaaQer

My excitement for the NX's reveal just exploded. Nintendo please don't make me wait till E3.

The most fun is had before reveal, why'd you want to shorten that? After e3 it'll just be another boring hunk of plastic and silicon, right now it is so much more.

TLZ

Banned
What's actually worse than this being a troller-coaster is the fact that someone who claims to "know people" has exposed himself.

Hm.

Somebody "confirmed" the last set of pictures to me. I didn't believe or disbelieve, I just figured I'd wait for more information.

This might qualify as more information.

Idriss2Dev 12 points 2 hours ago
Hi all,
Small video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpkA2MPgmAg

Shocking indeed, Alberto.

If this is not proof enough that you shouldn't blindly believe anyone on the internet who claims he's someone he isn't, I don't know what is.

Cue blind fans defending him. The proof is there ^

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
If there is no chance of a "double blind" then BRAVO and tip of the cap. This is the truly the Troll of the Century, even better than Nintendo On. Drinks on the house if he's ever at my bar.

What's actually worse than this being a troller-coaster is the fact that someone who claims to "know people" has exposed himself.

Shocking indeed, Alberto.

If this is not proof enough that you shouldn't blindly believe anyone on the internet who claims he's someone he isn't, I don't know what is.

Cue blind fans defending him. The proof is there ^
I believe Alberto said many times he wasn't really sure about it. Just saying. He insisted on those quotes.

My hype for NX is at an all time high after this. Damn the reveal is going to be insane if all these leaks, topics, websites and YouTube are anything to go by.

RIP #TeamReal

Put me on the wall of shame. I didn't believe someone could make something so convincing & have the effort to do it. Why would someone go on the internet and tell big lies? ;_;

Shirke

So... wait, now everything is fake? The white one is a photoshop with renders and the black one is 3D printing? Are we back to square one again?

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
It'll be nice if someone were to message the guy who made the black controller leak to take a picture of the tree outside his window.

Nintenleo

Guys you don't understand, there is no future announcement of NX. We're already into the N-Xperience.

And it's working, I didn't have so much fun since the SNES days.

Brinbe

Never been so relieved to be wrong. Whatever Nintendo does now will be very interesting. Hopefully it's not even worse than these fake leaks.
KuGsj.gif

TheJoRu

So... wait, now everything is fake? The white one is a photoshop with renders and the black one is 3D printing? Are we back to square one again?

We got nothing. Seriously, we got nothing.

We do have very reliable info saying it's 2016 and that the new Zelda will be on it. But in terms of what it actually is ...

Lot of crow to eat after all my chirping yesterday

and yet...

I'm #TeamIt'sGottaBeSomething. I was never a huge believer in the 1st leak, but this one was a game changer. The quality of the pics, of the device, all the soft confirmations from devs and journalists and insiders...I dunno, man

There's something here. Will be interesting to revisit in June

Celine

So.. who's making the wall of shame?
Too long :)
Just a few (from the last page I've read yesterday):

The simplest solution would be this to be an actual device.

I'm still waiting for someone to 3d-print something like this by tomorrow, as it is claimed to be that easy.

You can analyse the materials as much as you want, but when you start getting a fair few "yes this is in line with what I've heard"s, and you realise dumb fake threads get locked on GAF within hours, the writing is kinda on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom