• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetup: March 31st - Hump Evilore Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

What did you guys do with Mully?!
We kidnapped him and sent his underage ass to Cuba.

Back in Manhattan now. 54th and 3rd. Small company. Times Square is still on our agenda; we'll be going there even tr ially. Going to a pub now. Where the hell is jon bones?

Oh and I'm still sober as a bee. Let the antics continue!

Jhoan

I guess so. I make the next meet up.
Eau contraire mon amie, number47 is hosting the next meet up. After we left the crap that was Opal Lounge, we all agreed to let him do it. It's going to be at Union Square/ bar hopping around Alphabet City.

I seriously hope you didn't just dry hump the chick.

Anyway, I'm home. Shoutout to number47 for telling it like it is, PXG and Wzong for coming out, Raging Spaniard's wisdom, Mahonay, Houston3000, njean, Big Red, and Cesar for riding it out like bosses. Till the next one NYC GAF; stay classy.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Eau contraire mob amie, number47 is hosting the next meet up. After we left the crap that was Opal Lounge, we all agreed to let him do it. It's going to be at Union Square/ bar hopping around Alphabet City.

I seriously hope you didn't just dry hump the chick.

Anyway, I'm home. Shoutout to number47 for telling it like it is, PXG and Wzong for coming out, Raging Spaniard's wisdom, Mahonay, Houston3000, njean, Big Red, and Cesar for riding it out like bosses. Till the next one NYC GAF; stay classy.

I did sadly nothing came of it. He can mame one after that is all me.

Jhoan

I did sadly nothing came of it. He can mame one after that is all me.

At least you went out like a boss. ™ Number47 was a pretty good wingman (as were you and Raging Spaniard). Next meet up, I definitely have to loosen up and be less uptight. I'll see if I give some of you some drinks that I owe ya. I had that chick with the Merengue song; I should have kept it going. Oh well, there's always a next time. It was fun regardless; I loved the Coyote Ugly style Irish bar that number47 took us to; it was pretty fun and new to me.

EDIT: Pics shall be arriving some time whenever the photographers decide post them (later today presumably). No Earth Cam either folks; maybe next time. We'll see...

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Sorry for the Double post.

Awesome night like always. Not gonna lie I know none of your gaf names only real names besides a few, Also fuck it I will just say it I will do the next meet up with Number 47's help. Because I took over this shit tonight and I thought I did well. Glad you all had a great time like always.

Couldn't find none of you criminals because I don't owned a smart phone. And looking at the previous postings, you guys were bar hopping like crazy.

Kccitystar

Morning NYGAF. I am hungover. I thought I wasn't going to drink last night but fucking jello shots killed me. I did DJ at said house party and I think I met my waifu in a drunken stupor.

While I did want to chill with you guys some more at the beer spot since all of you are some of the coolest motherfuckers on the planet, I had other things to attend to :(.

Mully, we will soon meet again my friend. Everyone else I met at yesterday's hangout, specifically the new faces, you guys are fucking cool. The dude with the scottish accent = boss.

I don't even know what I'm saying. Whatever. My swag is infinite. <3

noah111

Still Alive
Morning NYGAF. I am hungover. I thought I wasn't going to drink last night but fucking jello shots killed me. I did DJ at said house party and I think I met my waifu in a drunken stupor.

While I did want to chill with you guys some more at the beer spot since all of you are some of the coolest motherfuckers on the planet, I had other things to attend to :(.

Mully, we will soon meet again my friend. Everyone else I met at yesterday's hangout, specifically the new faces, you guys are fucking cool. The dude with the scottish accent = boss.

Eat this, it'll help:

560888_3705439238534_1352100024_33556294_2055701919_n.jpg

Oh wait!

bob page

I blacked out when I got home last night, haha. Just woke up to all my lights and faucets on.

To whoever forced me to drink that car bomb: burn in hell.

Thanks for coming even though you were hungover, kc.

Mully

I blacked out when I got home last night, haha. Just woke up to all my lights and faucets on.

To whoever forced me to drink that car bomb: burn in hell.

Thanks for coming even though you were hungover, kc.

Probably me. I love car bombs. I don't remember a single thing at Barcade and there after.

Muerte.

What happened last night? I supposedly took an NYC cab home to LI.

bob page

Probably me. I love car bombs. I don't remember a single thing at Barcade and there after.

Muerte.

What happened last night? I supposedly took an NYC cab home to LI.
You got kicked out of Barcade because they saw you stumbling, haha. You tried to hide in the back corner but they came after you and told you to leave.

Jhoan

Couldn't find none of you criminals because I don't owned a smart phone. And looking at the previous postings, you guys were bar hopping like crazy.
Dude, that's why you PM someone for their number. Hell, I would have easily have PM'ed you my number and gladly have told you where we're at like I did with -PXG- (I apologize for being a bit of dick).
So hungover. What did I miss?

Not much like I said, the Coyote Ugly style bar was so good; it needed more Spanish music, but otherwise, I loved it. All the guys gave me a lecture on how good looking I am and that I shouldn't be having a hard meeting women; only that I need to speak slower. Raging Spaniard was pretty hammered; Houston3000 was out of it too. Otherwise, nothing. I missed your John Cho look-a-like ass but you had to do what you had to do.

I missed you, but it's cool; we're still bros. I took two jello shots at Irish Exit; they didn't do anything for me. Like I said, I was pretty sober this time around. The drink that number47 bought me at Barcade gave me a temporary buzz. Speaking of the legendary Barcade, it was all right from what I saw of it; surprisingly huge and densely populated.

We're doing this again tonight, right?

My head is suffering.

You need to hit the big two-one before you can hang with us again. *shakes finger* I heard about the massive hammering that you gave yourself before coming out. Raging Spaniard and Houston3000 chipped in for your cab fare and food. Houston3000 says you owe him $30 bucks next time you see him.

Short Asian dude with the Mr.Monopoly mustache got into the revolving door behind some white guy. It was funny, but the white guy was super pissed because he didn't want to get a ticket. It was still funny. Oh and smokeymicpot took a year to cross the street to go through the other side. We also had a chin up contest on the train.

Bob page was incredibly hammered by the time I got to Barcade; a lot of the people were it seems. Oh and Joust sucks. Williamsburg seems like a nice area; nice angular buidings and a 50's style diner.

It's confirmed: Raging Spaniard and I will be drawing our asses off for 14 hours. If anyone else wants to come, you're welcome to join us on the 13th even if you can't draw. I'll make a thread some time next week to see if there's anyone else who might want to come. My USB cable is ready; I'll be uploading pics very shortly.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

We did hop a lot. I think three bars in BK and then 3 bars in Manhattan. It was a lot easier in Manhattan didn't have to fucking walk like 20 blocks for a bar.

Pein

Banned
Jipan you really do need to talk slower, I caught about half of what you said when we were standing outside opal.

Another thing jello shots at that first bar we went to were weak as hell, I must of spent $30 on jello shots totally not worth it.

Waaaay too much booze. :|

and raging spaniard is one of the coolest dudes I've ever met.

Jhoan

Jipan you really do need to talk slower, I caught about half of what you said when we were standing outside opal.

Another thing jello shots at that first bar we went to were weak as hell, I must of spent $30 on jello shots totally not worth it.

and raging spaniard is one of the coolest dudes I've ever met.

You should have said so; I would have gladly have slowed down. It seems that I sound like Mordin from Mass Effect to a lot of people. Again, I appreciate the sincerity. Number47 was pretty honest about that. I guess I'm not used to being in big social settings; it creates a bit of anxiety/excitement in me.I'm seriously going to look into improving it(I'm already googling how to speak slower as I type this post). I would have gladly have chipped in for the jello shots. I got you next time.

That being said, here's my version of some of the events that transpired from the time we got on the L train up to Irish Exit. Some of the pics are kind of blurry so be warned.

Short Asian dude with the Mr.Monopoly mustache got into the revolving door behind some white guy. It was funny, but the white guy was super pissed because he didn't want to get a ticket. It was still funny. Oh and smokeymicpot took a year to cross the street to go through the other side. We also had a chin up contest on the train.

lol that was pretty awesome

my head hurts

jasonng

To be fair, Bob Page didn't eat anything at all last night. Speaking of, I hope you got all your clothes and ID back.

Bggrthnjsus, make sure to come out for the next meet up too. We always could use more class in our repertoire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom