• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

C__T9c2U0AIkMqN.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
It makes sense now.

Sessions/Rosenstein probably got a hold of Comey's memos, as a matter of routine, told Trump how damaging they were and suggested to him that he fire him ASAP.

All three of those pieces of shit should be fired/impeached.

Sessions volunteered to recuse himself from the fucking investigation and he meddled with it anyway.

All three of them Obstructed Justice.

Seeing Sessions fall will be just as satisfying as seeing Trump go with him

Dear World,

STOP

JUST

STOP

I got shit I gotta do before the end the week and me being glued to my monitor and/or phone isn't helping my productivity. Also think of all the poor students going thru finals who can focus on their studies

Sincerely,

Someone who can't get their priorities straight and blames their shortcomings on everyone else

trump legitimately had every fucking oppurtunity to sweep this under the rug like everyone was willing to work with him, his supporters are still making excuses for him and yet he fucks up every single time, how is this guy even still alive and not dead of slipping on a banana peel or something

TheContact

Even if the GOP wants to keep everything red isn't it still better overall even to get pence or Ryan as president? Why would they want to keep Trump? Pence or Ryan will still achieve the same objective

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
trump legitimately had every fucking oppurtunity to sweep this under the rug like everyone was willing to work with him, his supporters are still making excuses for him and yet he fucks up every single time, how is this guy even still alive and not dead of slipping on a banana peel or something

People have stated that if Trump wasn't born into money, he would be trailer trash. Drinking cheap beer, holding a shotgun, and yelling at the "damn durty libarals" while watching Fox News

slit

You got to be fucking kidding me. The election is fucking over. Who gives a shit what Hillary is now doing? I mean they don't bother thinking how obvious this is?

Of course they know. They are worried about ratings. Nothing else. They have to stay in the Twilight Zone.

DOWN

Banned
I am getting so many news alerts about Trump today so it's honestly a little mindblowig that Fox News viewers are in an alternate reality where they are seeing editorials on the Clinton Foundation during prime time instead...

Why does Tucker Carlson always make a face like someone just told him that the Earth goes around the Sun and he's pooping himself trying to figure out how that's true when the big yellow sky lightbulb is moving

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Now I totally understand the tapes threat. It is all falling into place now. Trump was worried about this going public so he threatened Comey that there could be tapes.

Top Bottom