• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: White House Plans to Have Trump Ally Review Intelligence Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reality the South was punished terribly in the years after the war.

If you mean that something official should have been passed, some sort symbolic shaming, I can see where you are coming from, but it would have been a terrible mistake.

Don't want to derail but just my two cents.

It wouldn't have been a terrible mistake at all. The fact that we didn't get that directly feed into the founding of groups like the KKK and allowed the South to essentially rewrite history to their advantage. It was one of the greatest missteps in our history to not symbolic and literally destroy every thing the South stood for after the war was over.

UberTag

Although conspiracy theory-ish, I give credence to the idea going around that they are going to have people infiltrate the protesters at the rally this weekend to make sure things get very very violent. They are desperate to change the narrative.

I think if the Libs down there are smart they will have a counter rally at a different location. I would stay far far fucking away from the Trump rally when they are this desperate.
This is floating around on Twitter as I'm sure you've noticed...

C4yEzmJVYAQoVVo.jpg

This is bullshit. The violent types will still be there, be filmed and Bannon will get his footage if any of this is true. Peaceful protesters should just massively out number them.

Ithil

This is bullshit. The violent types will still be there, be filmed and Bannon will get his footage if any of this is true. Peaceful protesters should just massively out number them.

One single bit of violence and they label it a riot and push that narrative. That includes violence they instigate themselves.

But then again, if there's zero violence, then they retreat to their "paid protesters" narrative. or their "UR JUST MAD U LOST" one as a last resort. They have an excuse for everything.

This is floating around on Twitter as I'm sure you've noticed...
This is obviously starting to get off-topic (can someone maybe make a new thread for this ancillary protest/renegade detective-gaf investigation stuff?)... but what exactly led to the RoguePOTUS twitter thing being outed as Bannon propaganda?

I saw that twitter yesterday and I was curious if it was real (opinion seemed divided among intelligent-looking people).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom