• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oblivion Xbox 360 Patch available (well, I got it today) on Italian XBL Marketplace!

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
raYne said:
People still play Oblivion?

Same old update that was release back in June, or something different?

Same patch.

After the patch and the DLC's started to fall into oblivion (pun intended), I just decided to put the game on hold until they released them.

raYne

GhaleonEB said:
holy shit man - that's ~seven months late! I'm glad they got it to you but that kind of delay is inexcusable.
Which of course leads to the question...

Did they actually just offically release it, or was it that you just haven't played Oblivion (while logged in) in a long time?

edit:
Just did some checking. The PC Italian patch was in October... seems like this one did come out recently. Wow.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
raYne said:
Which of course leads to the question...

Did they actually just offically release it, or was it that you just haven't played Oblivion (while logged in) in a long time?

edit:
Just did some checking. The PC Italian patch was in October... seems like this one did come out recently. Wow.

Did you miss the "Dear Microsoft Italy, I Hate you! Hugs, Panajev" thread I made not many days ago :D?

I have been starting the game to check for the patch and the DLC's routinely (just not in the last 2 days, so yeah... it does not change things much ;)).

Top Bottom