• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

The point is that there's someone above Lucas now. The problem with the prequels is that no one would speak up when he was wrong. Now, someone at Disney can say, 'No, George. That's stupid.'

If he's not simply writing the dialog, that right there is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE steop in the right direction right there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A6Td9x8CUAAml2N.jpg

Cody's mug is sweet

Ithil

House show results with some good news and some bad news

Here are the WWE RAW results from the Strasbourg, France:

Brodus Clay & Santino Marella (with Naomi & Cameron) beat Primo & Epico (with Rosa Mendes).

Michael McGillicutty beat Tensai.

Divas Championship: AJ Lee beat Eve Torres and Layla to win the Divas Title but Vickie Guerrero came out and reversed the decision. Eve is still champion. The crowd was mad.

John Cena beat Dolph Ziggler in Cena's first match back from elbow surgery.

US Championship: Antonio Cesaro beat Zack Ryder.

Tag Tam Championship: Team Hell No beat The Rhodes Scholars.

Main Event - WWE Championship: Ryback beat CM Punk by DQ but hit the Shellshock afterward.

Cool to see AJ in the Divas title mix, but I can already see Dolph jobbing AGAIN at SS to Cena.

trunbuns

Met GGG and D-Bryan last night. I was a bit star struck so couldn't think of anything good to say when I got to meet them. D bry was really quiet but Kane was chatty. My friend had made a Hell No sign for them to sign and we chatted about that for a while. Really softly spoken. First time I'd ever been to signing but it was fun.

The section I was in at the house show was full of kids but it was awesome. They get so excited at each maneuver. All they were asking all night was when Bryan was coming out, as opposed to when I went to see them just after mania, where they hated him. Hell No are great entertainment and the crowd were lapping up everything they were doing.

Cena was like 3rd match in on the card lol. I really think they are looking to push other people over him now. Tensai lost to Mcgillicutty (working face) which blew my mind. Punk/Ryback had a lot of anticipation and 'feed me more' chants were breaking out in random matches. Main event never really got going and I think the crowd's interest in ryback will tail off because the only thing he can do to pull the crowd back in is get another chant going. He's not that impressive live. The show ended flat after a random run- in from Rhodes Scholars caused a DQ. Ryback hit his finisher after but it wasn't a great end to the show. The Hell No/Rhodes scholars would have worked better as the main event as these guys know how to work a crowd.

Edit* just see the raw live results and it's basically the exact same show. The Cena/Dolph match was great fun. Dolph Had loads of offence and the finish was amazing lol. There was a ref bump and Vicki ran out to help dolph. Cena intervened by snogging Vicki's face off. At which point AJ ran down and took Vicki out.

Cena was always going to win at a house show but it wasn't a squash match or a clean finish so make of that what you will.

Met GGG and D-Bryan last night. I was a bit star struck so couldn't think of anything good to say when I got to meet them. D bry was really quiet but Kane was chatty. My friend had made a Hell No sign for them to sign and we chatted about that for a while. Really softly spoken. First time I'd ever been to signing but it was fun.

The section I was in at the house show was full of kids but it was awesome. They get so excited at each maneuver. All they were asking all night was when Bryan was coming out, as opposed to when I went to see them just after mania, where they hated him. Hell No are great entertainment and the crowd were lapping up everything they were doing.

Cena was like 3rd match in on the card lol. I really think they are looking to push other people over him now. Tensai lost to Mcgillicutty (working face) which blew my mind. Punk/Ryback had a lot of anticipation and 'feed me more' chants were breaking out in random matches. Main event never really got going and I think the crowd's interest in ryback will tail off because the only thing he can do to pull the crowd back in is get another chant going. He's not that impressive live. The show ended flat after a random run- in from Rhodes Scholars caused a DQ. Ryback hit his finisher after but it wasn't a great end to the show. The Hell No/Rhodes scholars would have worked better as the main event as these guys know how to work a crowd.

Please take note of the date.

Top Bottom