• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

klonere

Banned
tenor.gif

Cagey

Banned
In fairness to The Miz, he's not gotten into a dick-measuring contest over quarterly Raw ratings quite yet.

But he's already bitching about spot-on-the-card nonsense on live television.

If The Miz shills for Proper Cloth, Blue Apron, and TrueCar.com in his next super-cool fourth wall breaking segment, though, sins are forgiven.

Bret? Is that you?
Even if it was to be incorporated into a storyline, as promo ammunition or something.

Imagine Jinder Mahal putting up a picture of Naka taking a bubble bath or whatever on the Titantron.

It's an instant burial. How would he respond?

The photo book could leave him vulnerable.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Miz being given the Worked Shoot gimmick is a bit odd if you ask me.

Mahonay

Banned
Even if it was to be incorporated into a storyline, as promo ammunition or something.

Imagine Jinder Mahal putting up a picture of Naka taking a bubble bath or whatever on the Titantron.

It's an instant burial. How would he respond?

The photo book could leave him vulnerable.
What an unrealistic scenario, that would require Jinder to do a different promo.

I'm on the train home from WCPW's show in Leeds.really excellent show and not a bad match apart from a weirdly short 3 way elimination match between Jay Lethal, Angelico and Drake. It made sense later in the night as Jay Briscoes was injured and so Lethal replaced him in a tag match against War Machine. It was great even though I have seen War Machine do most of their big spots in the 2 matches they've had on Loaded over the last 2 weeks. Also saw my first Great Marty Scurll match. Which was nice.

Hex

Banned
That's not even the crazy Angelico gif

tumblr_noojxwUlVS1skeohxo1_400.gif

Nope, there are better. The one posted here is so good
He just showed back up on LU not long ago and Wrestle Circus.
He and Jack Evans are great to watch in AAA and other places and I really wish Jack would break away from Mundo in LU and team with Anjelico

Even these moments are great...
tumblr_o47la9Skev1u0rj5oo5_500.gif

Top Bottom