• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

kAmYqHY.jpg

Now keep in mind Bray can't control when his pushes begin or end

la la la

Raw64life

WWE gave me the Emma debut but they took away Bray's credibility in return.

Becky's the type of person who can be booked badly but still be very much over. So WWE keep doing it.

I think there's only so much she can take before it starts to effect her popularity. She doesn't have a Chris Jericho resume where he can lose 100 feuds in a row and not be effected at all. She's not at that level yet. She should be protected better.

Fox318

kAmYqHY.jpg

Now keep in mind Bray can't control when his pushes begin or end

la la la
Never forget

Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton are not scheduled to main event WrestleMania 33. Although both Wyatt and Orton have built a legitimately fascinating feud over the past six months, the final match—and true main event—at this year’s WrestleMania is currently scheduled to be Goldberg defending the WWE Universal championship versus Brock Lesnar.

Wyatt, who is the WWE world champion, does not envy their position.

“If I were Goldberg or Brock Lesnar, I wouldn’t want to have to go on after me and Randy,” said Wyatt. “From their standpoint, I wouldn’t want to be them and have to go on after us.”

ElRenoRaven

I think there's only so much she can take before it starts to effect her popularity. She doesn't have a Chris Jericho resume where he can lose 100 feuds in a row and not be effected at all. She's not at that level yet. She should be protected better.

I don't. As long as she puts on good matches she'll be fine.

Pikma

Banned
Why do all the PPV OTs end the same? With random irrational posters constantly defending WWE's shit booking which, more often than not, includes Roman Reigns.

Top Bottom