• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

I just referee'd a Leva Bates match three weeks ago. Crazy to see her in NXT now.

she was very proud of her TMNT underwear in the locker room

As far as we know, she's not officially "in" NXT. They are just using her and
Mia
because they are around town. But I'm hopeful that them being used is a sign that it's only a matter of time before they are signed.

strobogo

Banned
Let me get this straight: At In Your House, it was supposed to be Owen/Yoko vs HBK/Diesel for all the titles. Owen doesn't show up, so Bulldog is allowed to replace him for one night only. At the end of the match, Owen shows up and gets pinned. Diesel and HBK are the new champs. However, the next night on Raw, the titles are given back to Owen and Yoko since Owen wasn't the legal man in the match. And they immediately drop the titles to the Smoking Gunns. The fuck? Russo, in 1995?

Let me get this straight: At In Your House, it was supposed to be Owen/Yoko vs HBK/Diesel for all the titles. Owen doesn't show up, so Bulldog is allowed to replace him for one night only. At the end of the match, Owen shows up and gets pinned. Diesel and HBK are the new champs. However, the next night on Raw, the titles are given back to Owen and Yoko since Owen wasn't the legal man in the match. And they immediately drop the titles to the Smoking Gunns. The fuck? Russo, in 1995?

"They'll never see it coming!"

strobogo

Banned
"They'll never see it coming!"

dance.gif

Russo didn't start booking until 96 from what I recall. He was still doing the magazine in 95.

I know. But god damn if that isn't Russo as fuck.

Jamie OD

There are IRISH TNA FANS!? I'll have you know I've never come across one 'round here.

TNA in its prime used to draw around 1,000 people for their Dublin house show held in a small boxing arena, which was enough to reach capacity given the set up. They then tried the O2 Arena but only drew around 2,000 (including a lot of comps and free ticket contests) which is about a quarter of what WWE gets in the same building. They then went back to the boxing arena for the most recents shows and barely filled up half the place. I don't think they're coming back for the next UK tour (which I think is going to happen but after that who knows?).

I always knew Net_Wrecker was destined for greatness. Hall of Famer that is simply too good for this thread.

THANK YOU WRECKER *CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

DiscoJon

Banned
Evilore posted the following in reply to a WrassleGAF'er:

Try and guess who it is before you click.

I always knew Net_Wrecker was destined for greatness. Hall of Famer that is simply too good for this thread.

NeoGaf Threads/Posts I fucking hate:

Congratulating posters on bullshit accolades

Myniz9d.gif

Hasney

NeoGaf Threads/Posts I fucking hate:

Congratulating posters on bullshit accolades

Myniz9d.gif

OOO AN ADMIN REPLIED TO YOU CONGRATS.

I've always seen it as an odd thing back when I adminned forums, like "ooo an admin thinks your post is great" and in my head, because it was my reply it was like "ooooo a 15 year old liked you post. Congrats."

Seemed to be the same thing when newsposting. "THEY USED MY TIP GUYS OMG. Now people will know that ZSNES has had a bugfix release yayyyyy"

Aiii

So not worth it
Edge and Christian will be reuniting on an upcoming episode of Syfy's Haven. Christian will appear on the November 28th episode and will reprise the role for two more episodes in 2015. The storyline is described like this:

"Life imitates art with Christian portraying McHugh, one of Dwight’s (Edge) oldest and closest friends. McHugh is smart, with ice water for blood, hammers for fists and a dogged sense of loyalty. McHugh and Dwight served as Army Rangers together, as well as members of The Guard. But McHugh left this life for a simpler one, determined to remain out of the line of fire. Dwight knows he could use the help of his fierce friend, but respects McHugh’s desire to live under the radar. When Dwight finds himself in a romantic conundrum in the episode “Chemistry,” McHugh is the first one Dwight turns to. McHugh counsels Dwight through the challenge, while also considering joining forces with his old friend to once again defend the town of Haven, Maine."

I need to get on this Haven shit, sounds great.

DiscoJon

Banned
Okay, I like everyone here and any jabs I take at anyone is always in jest. As someone who has worked with special needs kids in the past, seeing the old "winning the Special Olympics" joke is just shitty and not funny in this day and age.

Omega

Banned
Okay, I like everyone here and any jabs I take at anyone is always in jest. As someone who has worked with special needs kids in the past, seeing the old "winning the Special Olympics" joke is just shitty and not funny in this day and age.

baby steps.

everyone is more focused on white knighting currently. humans aren't good at multitasking

Carny marks don't know any better, DiscoJon. Don't hold it against him.

Hasney

baby steps.

everyone is more focused on white knighting currently. humans aren't good at multitasking

Yes. I'm sure constantly tactful WrassleGAF poster BIONIC-ARRRMMM!! is too busy "white knighting" or whatever.

Although he probably would come to the defence of brother Bean if it was required.

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

Kaladin

Very excited for the next two months of NXT. I'm bummed that the PPV is in Fall semester finals week which is the worst for me to get away. I want to go to one of these PPVs and this one would be amazing to see live.

Top Bottom