• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Quest

diffusionx

Gold Member
I can't believe Clap Hanz released a Hot Shots Golf (in all but name) for Quest and not PSVR2... Man Sony really screwed up that relationship huh?

I plan on buying it as soon as I can.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I can't believe Clap Hanz released a Hot Shots Golf (in all but name) for Quest and not PSVR2... Man Sony really screwed up that relationship huh?

I plan on buying it as soon as I can.
k9d1sIY.jpeg

Looks like a game that would only be on the dark steam.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!

Last edited:

hlm666

So this peaked my interest so i went and checked out their website and was left puzzled. Alexios Alexios have you got any idea if this will be for normal consumer devices or is it for some kind of commercial VR fun park/laser tag kind of thing. There website says this.

"coming to Zero Latency VR venues globally"

I want to purge the xenos in my house, and I don't think I have one of these Zero Latency places near me or even in the country.

Alexios

It's for location based VR arcades only probably. But who knows, I believe stuff like Propagation started out as LBVR too.

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I’ve been playing Quake 4 on my Quest 1 and 3 Via Team Beef patreon. It’s early days but it’s stunning. Has to be the best looking game I’ve played on Q1. Looking forward to the full release. I’m a huge fan of Quake 4 so this is a big deal for me.

Alexios

Last edited:
I don't know if anybody can answer this for me or not but it's worth a try before I return it.

I recently bought a Quest 3 (honestly to play through Alyx and a few other games and likely return it) and I'm having a problem with Steam Link. My controllers work fine until I get to the Press RT to continue after loading my game.

I've tried all of the suggestions of changing the controller mappings, I've uninstalled the game twice, I've uninstalled Steam VR, I've uninstalled Steam, and I've wiped my computer and it still doesn't work.

Top Bottom