• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Rift "KILLER" 3DHead to appear at CES

Wow, that video. I'm speechless. Hahahahahhaha. Reminds me of those fake virtual solutions from the 90's.

I like how in the 'common person on the street' bit we don't get to see the screen at all, because obviously they are just holding an empty shell.

dmr87

BOd0z8L.png

rhlb.png

Believe it or not, this is actually a good thing for the industry.

Nothing says "Product that's going to be freaking amazing" than "shoddy enormous ripoff"!

M3d10n

Fuckin ell. Now I'm sure its either a fake, or a scam designed to hook in some investor money before vanishing into oblivion.

The structural design of the headset doesn't even make sense, unless there was an old CRT in there.

"Patented 3D Viewing"

Does that 3D tablet employ the same use of tech New3DS does? If so yes, if not then I'll wait for Ver.2 (or competition) that does.

Kade

I bet Palmer Luckey is too soft to let people say "damn" and "shit" in Oculus promo materials so I'm putting all my chips on 3DHead.

M3d10n

That thing is so big I think it doesn't have any lenses inside. That's the only reason I can think of, other than using a CRT.

Top Bottom