• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortal

Gold Member
Yeah it sure was. I rarely posted anything before the exodus. Now it’s a very chill place to chat and read that also accepts multiple viewpoints. I believe that with time these qualities will bring the activity up of the site back up. Why contribute to a place whose practices are so immature and harmful to discussion when you can just post here and enjoy some freedom?
That is very true. Well said. That's very akin to being the citizen in a more free and just society vs a more oppressive and restrictive one. Instead it's experienced within a virtual environment.

Last edited:

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Mod of War Mod of War i choose you!

Smite him!
oh fuck I just said cunt too

FUCK I JUST DID IT AGAIN

purge me

tenor.gif

4 more sleeps!

JordanN

Banned
Oh shit, our master plan has been leaked.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...tionalism-hearing.110556/page-8#post-19732504
6MPe22d.png

Yes! When our job is to expose the hypocrisy of SJW's and Resetera, you do feel a little crazy.

giphy.gif

On the complete opposite side, here is Powdered Egg doing the bidding of his Democratic masters and patrolling who gets off the Plantation.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...tionalism-hearing.110556/page-8#post-19732927
LNc4GZR.png

Once again, why are SJW's allowed to talk about race with complete immunity? But when Conservatives/Trump supporters does it, we get called "white nationalist"?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Classic Reset.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/20...e-old-candidates.109166/page-55#post-19733069

5HKGw0q.png

SJW's are scared to death of us and yet here I am, laughing at them. Because they think all Republicans have their jackboots on and are sweeping the streets looking for people to round up.

It's quite literal Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They're a death cult! They're supremacists! They're fascists! They're the monsters hiding behind your closet at night!

giphy.gif

nush

Thery're just so used to anyone getting banned for being even slightly off message on Resetera that looking at any another forum allowing different viewpoints is going to look like it's full of racist misogynistic space Nazis to them. Using a banhammer is not a substitute for debate.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

CyberPanda

Banned
Oh shit, our master plan has been leaked.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...tionalism-hearing.110556/page-8#post-19732504
6MPe22d.png

Yes! When our job is to expose the hypocrisy of SJW's and Resetera, you do feel a little crazy.

giphy.gif

On the complete opposite side, here is Powdered Egg doing the bidding of his Democratic masters and patrolling who gets off the Plantation.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...tionalism-hearing.110556/page-8#post-19732927
LNc4GZR.png

Once again, why are SJW's allowed to talk about race with complete immunity? But when Conservatives/Trump supporters does it, we get called "white nationalist"?
Lol this is all so amazing.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...tionalism-hearing.110556/page-8#post-19726123

Banned for finding Candace Owens attractive? REEEE is acting more than a little white supremacist on this one.
People over there seem to think they're justified in telling other people how to think (which includes who they're attracted to), so it's really no surprise.

Don't you know, Evillore, that reading books puts you on their watchlist?

D3J4w2nWkAAIEzM.jpg

(though I think our friend Spaceships here is a true "ally", whether they realize it or not)

...how is NeoGAF an alt-right forum?

Jeez, I was attacked and permed from here, then permed from there by the same type of thinking and people it seems, a group of people online (not the entire community mind you, but a segment) that honest to god believes that if you don’t adhere 100 percent with A B C D and E, you’re the enemy and must be destroyed. I’m glad most of that bigotry and intolerance left this place at least. So much fear, so many gross generalizations, so much hate... it’s sad and pitiable.

Then again, what do I know? To such people I am evil merely because I love 4channel and its comic, technology, gaming, and LGBT boards.

Welcome back, Cupertino!

Mochilador

People over there seem to think they're justified in telling other people how to think (which includes who they're attracted to), so it's really no surprise.

Don't you know, Evillore, that reading books puts you on their watchlist?

D3J4w2nWkAAIEzM.jpg

(though I think our friend Spaceships here is a true "ally", whether they realize it or not)
A good way to spot the alt right is by looking for people who read books?

Barnabot

A good way to spot the alt right is by looking for people who read books?
Aren't you surprised that the same people you confront with facts will almost always try to dismiss you by telling you should read a history book first and then go talk to them?

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I am reading the Wheel of Time series right now. Am I slowly turning alt right because I am reading books? Should I burn these books to cleanse myself?

Barnabot

I am reading the Wheel of Time series right now. Am I slowly turning alt right because I am reading books? Should I burn these books to cleanse myself?
And you have to avoid this forum because of wrong thinking which is preached here. I'll get you a text book of how you should you think and act. Hold on. /s

dionysus

Yaldog

Definitely dude. That series has people pulling themselves up by bootstraps, personal responsibility, inept authoritarian governments, a polygamist relationship, every woman is beautiful, no trans people, harridan stereotypes, and the men save the day. You couldn't be more of a nazi.

Grinchy

Banned
I've been reading the Dark Tower series. The word "dark" is in the title and there's a black woman as a main character, so I hope I'm not a Nazi.

cormack12

Gold Member
Nothing like mods and admins that shit and punch down on their community to earn brownie points of Plotaku

Or just generally call half their community shit to a game informer journo

The whole establishment reeks of desperation to somehow get a foot in some sort of position of influence in media for the trade-off of the power/silence of the mob. To quote Papa Papa cunts

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Nothing like mods and admins that shit and punch down on their community to earn brownie points of Plotaku

Or just generally call half their community shit to a game informer journo

The whole establishment reeks of desperation to somehow get a foot in some sort of position of influence in media for the trade-off of the power/silence of the mob. To quote Papa Papa cunts

Absolutely pathetic. The fact that the community defends these dumb cunts is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom