• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocode

Perfect game gone, but still working with 12 K's is pretty impressive. I was on the phone with my parents when he gave up the hit, and it was not pretty. Yes, they are Yank fans...

h3ro

EoMfx.jpg

bauss.

carlos

heh, braves now had 2nd and third, no outs, and didn't score...

if there's one thing that hasn't changed from ye olde bobby cox days, it's the braves choking in crucial situations!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Enron said:
What the hell is wrong with the Twins?
Their rotation was set up so Nick Blackburn & Carl Pavano were starting against a lineup full of power in a hitters park. They're soft tossing right handed pitchers who can't strike anyone out. I'm not shocked they're getting their brains beat in.

If I had my way neither of these guys would be starting, for what it's worth. But they're both locked up next year, which means they'll almost be guaranteed starting spots. Where's that shooting self in the head smiley Eminem always used to post?

rando14

Lol this dumb home ump is calling balls to Fister than he gives strikes to CC. Isn't this the guy who boned Kennedy yesterday at first base?

darkside31337 said:
Mariners don't deserve to get any calls from umpires.

You play like a AAA team you get AAA calls from the umps.
... that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Umps are paid to do the job, not job out other teams.

Sucky Reliever Challenge Part #2 - Ryota Igarashi with a 3-run lead.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Frankman said:
... that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Umps are paid to do the job, not job out other teams.

I was joking.

But seriously why should the umpires take their jobs seriously today when the entire Mariners team isn't?

darkside31337 said:
Mariners don't deserve to get any calls from umpires.

You play like a AAA team you get AAA calls from the umps.
The fuck is this shit.

Ah, a joke.

Well things are falling apart quickly. Bases loaded, no outs. And Dempster has been almost lights out since the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom