• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Boxguy (PS3) Photoshop Thread

temp

posting on contract only
boxguy34lz.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
vantastic said:
is that real? wc3 inside wow?

No, that was from WoW's april fool's last year.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
This thread makes me smile. I just put Gimp on my laptop, and I'm not really good with it yet, but, the one I had made had box guy, in the background of the Rainbow Six pictures (the one where they are pointing in that room, getting ready to storm in---. It sucked :(

The guy on the left pointing said: "OH SHIT! Tango PS3 Realtime spotted. Bring him in alive boys!""

mr_nothin

Banned
Prine said:
From the untold Legends Thread

chang3.jpg
Awe-some :lol :lol

Prine said:
Oh shyt, pee-tah in the back...just noticed :lol :lol

u_neek said:
he should be looking for the ps3 release date

HowardMoon said:
He actually looks like he could fit in that game

VALIS said:
The Boxton Tea Party, 1746

Boxton-tea-party-1746.jpg
:lol :lol

Benadryl Hitman said:

GRAWSOME! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Chittagong said:

So that's where they all went huh?
:lol :lol :lol

Wow, this thread doesn't seem to have the same kind of participation rate that the WallGuy thread had. Oh wait, this is a shitty looking PS3 game, not X360. My bad, that explains everything.

Pedigree Chum said:
Wow, this thread doesn't seem to have the same kind of participation rate that the WallGuy thread had. Oh wait, this is a shitty looking PS3 game, not X360. My bad, that explains everything.

come on mate! PDZ was really hyped and people were anticipating it! Who the fuck anticipates a SOE game? I said months ago that it would look terrible, said the same thing this morning in the OPM thread....

Now if MGS4 looked like shit, people would be all over it...

Raistlin

I'm not sure it has much to do with X-box vs PS3 though ... the circumstances are very different.

This isn't a sequel from a (at one time) great company, that the console's maker purchased at an insane price, etc.

Give it some time though, as more an more pics are released - ones that are sure to NOT change the opinion of the game - more and more will join in.

Ranger X

:lol :lol Holy shit :lol :lol

my favs in order:

1- The Wheel / Feet / Face box (Temp)

2- Accomplished with FCK car instead of the crate (Atomic)

3- IGN guys (Defensor)

Keep them coming!! ;P

Doom_Bringer said:
come on mate! PDZ was really hyped and people were anticipating it! Who the fuck anticipates a SOE game? I said months ago that it would look terrible, said the same thing this morning in the OPM thread....

Now if MGS4 looked like shit, people would be all over it...

Hehe, I know, I just like being a jackass :D

Sysgen

Onix said:
I'm not sure it has much to do with X-box vs PS3 though ... the circumstances are very different.

This isn't a sequel from a (at one time) great company, that the console's maker purchased at an insane price, etc.

No, your right. It's from a company promoting 1080P graphics that look like CGI albeit it's not Killzone but still, much deserved.

Top Bottom