• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Boxguy (PS3) Photoshop Thread

J-Rzez

VALIS said:
The Boxton Tea Party, 1746

Boxton-tea-party-1746.jpg

FTW +1 :lol

shuri

Banned
deusex7li.jpg

A rare behind the scene screenshot from 1999 where we can see BoxGuy's first industry gig as a crate placer in the cult classic pc title DEUS EX. Little did we know that his contribution would have a pivotal role in the game later on

box_che.jpg

I must say I only just saw box guy since I missed his first showing and after all the talk I was very underwhelmed, I think wall guy was far better.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
My god, I'm still at work and I'm cracking my ass off.

You guys are some talent, lemme tell you.
Usually I find these threads kind of dumb, but this one is fantastic.

besides the laughter, though, you guys are going to KILL the chances of any of us getting any Rev shots before E3... haha... this thread may be solely responsable for Nintendo never releasing a screenshot again just out of fear!

Phoenix

Best laughs I've had in a really long time. While many are absolutely hilarious, Boston Tea Party is a classic - fits perfectly :)

scarybore

BoxguyStreetFighter.jpg

Still amazed the Reggie Thread is still going, especially since it was a one man show 90% of the way. The androgyne is a photoshop powerhouse!

Top Bottom