• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckhole

I may as well throw this out there.

I'm looking for a North American copy of X-COM for the PS1, came in the long box. My copy was stolen a while back. I know the odds are against me here, but I may as well try.

If you're scanning this thread in five years, have it and see this, PM me, because I likely will still be looking.

HUELEN10

RobertM said:
1 feedback is off-putting, plus you're a Junior.
It is hard to have a high eBay rank when your feedback is positive, but you hardly sell and you buy seldomly. Good thing PayPal Guarantees your purchase. You can always file a complaint and get all of your money back if you are not satisfied. Good thing too, as I have had to use it myself in the past. As for being a junior, I have no idea why that is. I shouldn't be one according to the FAQ.

gcfan2k5

flunkie4455 said:
Positive feedback for gcfan2k5. Transaction went smooth and payment was received rather promptly.

Yay i got feedback :D Positive for flunkie4455 as well, packages arrived super fast and in excellent condition :D

RobertM

HUELEN10 said:
It is hard to have a high eBay rank when your feedback is positive, but you hardly sell and you buy seldomly. Good thing PayPal Guarantees your purchase. You can always file a complaint and get all of your money back if you are not satisfied. Good thing too, as I have had to use it myself in the past. As for being a junior, I have no idea why that is. I shouldn't be one according to the FAQ.
Heh file a complaint...I already lost over $1000 and no complaints helped me get my money back. Too many risks have been made so I still stick to my previous statement.

HUELEN10

RobertM said:
Heh file a complaint...I already lost over $1000 and no complaints helped me get my money back. Too many risks have been made so I still stick to my previous statement.
Oh wow. I am so sorry to hear that. I might have taken the mistrust a bit too personally, but I do not blame you. Buy from people you trust. I will sigh, keep on selling through my friends eBay account. Oh how can you increase your rating?

HUELEN10 said:
Oh wow. I am so sorry to hear that. I might have taken the mistrust a bit too personally, but I do not blame you. Buy from people you trust. I will sigh, keep on selling through my friends eBay account. Oh how can you increase your rating?
You can start by buying a couple things there before selling. Even if it's feedback as a buyer, its better than no feedback at all, as there are some who will just look at the feedback number but not bother to check if any of it is as a seller or not.

Have a few things for sale:

SOLD - Jeanne d'Arc PSP NEW/SEALED - $16 shipped
SOLD - PaRappa the Rapper PSP NEW/SEALED - $11 shipped
SOLD - Final Fantasy PSP NEW/SEALED - $20 shipped

Still available:
Brand new Memory Card 251's for the GCN - $11 shipped
251.JPG

All of these items are up on eBay currently, but I thought I'd offer them here also at a discount (because their will be no eBay fees besides the .35 it took to list them).

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnes_marc

Hey all, I'm looking to sell the following Xbox and Xbox 360 games:

Xbox 360

Perfect Dark Zero (Limited Collector's Edition)
Project Gotham Racing 3

Xbox

Dead or Alive 3 (Platinum Hits)
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Deathrow
Doom 3 (Limited Collector's Edition)
Fable
Forza Motorsport (with Xbox Live Arcade)
Fuzion Frenzy (Platinum Hits)
Genma Onimusha
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
GunValkyrie
Halo 2 (Limited Collector's Edition)
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II
Project Gotham Racing (Platinum Hits)
RalliSport Challenge (Platinum Hits)
Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future Combo Disc
Shenmue II
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (Platinum Hits)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
World Series Baseball 2K3

All of the aforementioned games are in excellent condition and include their original cases and inserts. I'm open to bundling several games for sale at once, as well as trades with regards to PlayStation 3 games. Picture(s) are available upon request. I have Amazon and eBay feedback at my use to prove I'm an honest and reliable seller.

Feel free to make me an offer.

I got a bunch of games and movies on ebay (mostly Blu-rays):

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZneighbor_totoro

Games include:
The Darkness (PS3)
Hellgate: London (Collector's Edition) (PC)
Battalion Wars II (Wii)
Wii Play (Wii)
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2)
DragonQuest VIII (PS2)
Guitar Hero III (360)
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol (DS)

Accessories:
Wii Zapper
Trance vibrator (PS2)

Movies:
Princess Mononoke (DVD)
Letters from Iwo-Jima (Blu-ray)
Layer Cake (Blu-ray)
Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (Blu-ray)
The Phantom of the Opera (Blu-ray)

the chris

For sale until Friday 06-06-08

Devil May Cry 4 PS3(regular edition) sold
Chrono Cross PS1 (Greatest Hits cover) $20 shipped
Silent Hill Experience PSP any offer

GQman2121

Banned
I have a few PS2 and PS3 games I'm looking to trade/sell. Make me an offer.

dscn0419gh0.jpg

I'm looking to trade for Sigma, Resistance, Heavenly Sword, or Lair. Like I said, make me an offer!!!

The Simpsons Game PS3 - $20
Logitech Wireless PS2 controller (the good one, w/ receiver) - $20
Skies of Arcadia Legends GC - $25
Odin Sphere PS2 - $20
NFL Quarterback Club 98 (N64) - $2
Hybrid Heaven (N64) - $10
Jet Force Gemini (N64) - $10
Electric Blue DS complete with box and everything - $80 (open to reasonable offers on this one)
Polar White DSLite complete with box and everything - $90

All games are complete and in great condition except for the N64 games which are all cart only. prices include shipping.

Paypal only please. Credit card payments through paypal, add $2.50 for fees.

no idea what n64 games are worth. the only n64 games i ever cared about were the zelda ones. Buy either Hybrid Heaven or Jet Force Gemini and take NFL Quarterback Club 98 for free. I have no interest in keeping that game, but don't want to just throw it away.

Trying to get up some monies to get a coral pink DSLite or the Gold Zelda DSLite. So help me out, if you can. I have plenty of positive feedback all around this thread from Paco, GhostSeed, rc213, bune duggy, Zaraki_Kenpachi, and I believe some others (who are all awesome when it came to payment, by the way)

EDIT: I will also sell the whole shebang for $225.00 - That's a savings of $52! Or I'll trade it for a good condition zelda dslite in the box
EDIT 2 - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: Also if you buy $200 worth of junk I will throw in The Phantom Hourglass for DS complete in box.

PS3
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma-> $35 Shipped
- Ridge Racer 7-> $25 Shipped
- Haze-> $35 Shipped
- Unreal Tournament 3 -> $35 Shipped

X360
-Spiderman 3-> $10 ($3 shipping)
-Perfect Dark Zero-> $10 ($3 shipping)
-Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon-> $20 Shipped
-PGR-> $20 Shipped
-Chromehounds-> $20 Shipped

All prices are negotiable. USA and Canada only, paypal preferred.

Selling these game for 15 bucks apiece, all 360, and the price includes shipping.

Ridge Racer 6
Earth Defense Force 2017
Ninety-Nine Nights

You get all three for $40 shipped.

AZ Greg

Reposting for probably the last time:

- Nintendo Wii + Wii Play (Complete with extra Remote). Both in excellent condition, rarely used, and with original contents/packaging: $225 Shipped

- Wireless PS3 Controller (Sixaxis) + Unopened Soyo Bluetooth headset (Works with PS3): $32 Shipped

- The Orange Box (Xbox 360) Complete and Like New: $32 Shipped

- Bioshock (Xbox 360) Complete and Like New: $27 Shipped

PayPal only please! I've sold an Xbox 360, PS3, and various games here before and have only had positive transactions. PM me or post here if interested in anything. Also, pictures available upon request. Thanks!

bran

Selling:(all damn pristine condition)

PS3:
Unreal Tournament 3 $40 shipped
Ratchet & Clank Future $32 shipped
Motorstorm Japanese $10 shipped

Wii:
Zack & Wiki $17 shipped

Xbox:
Indigo Prophecy $15 shipped

Others:
Metal Gear SAGA Vol 2 DVD $8 shipped

HUELEN10 said:
Remember: sellers can't leave feedback anymore so buying stuff to increase your score won't work.

Super positive feedback for GhostSeed. Sold me Zelda 1 and 2 (with 2 in the box) for hella cheap, and threw in two boxed super famicom games! shipped lightning fast, too

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
bune duggy said:
Remember: sellers can't leave feedback anymore so buying stuff to increase your score won't work.

really? that kinda sucks for people who buy stuff legitimately to NOT increase your score.

Flunkie

Banned
eBay in general is pretty crazy right now. I hope the new management gets it sorted out soon. The eBay Bucks deal thing going on over the summer is pretty cool, though.

tribal24

Banned
ok not a game but

2nd gen 2gb ipod nano silver $55 shipped

in good condition comes with case and armband ,usb cable if anyone needs it send me a pm

Flunkie

Banned
Updated June 5th

Looking for:

Eternal Darkness - GC
Pikmin 2 - GC
Speed Racer - Wii
Zack & Wiki - Wii
Call of Duty 4 - 360
Grand Theft Auto 4 - 360
Unreal Tournament 3 - PS3
Conker: Live and Reloaded - Xbox
All four Splinter Cells for Xbox
All three Ratchet & Clank games
All three Jak & Daxter games
Mercenaries - Xbox
Deathrow - Xbox

Have:

PayPal

Console/Handheld Games

Call of Duty 4 - PS3
Saint's Row - 360
Halo 2 - Xbox
Shadow of the Colossus - PS2
Stuntman - PS2
Project: Snowblind - PS2
Lumines - PSP
Patapon - PSP
WipEout Pulse - PSP

PC Games/Stuff & Verious Accessories

Command & Conquer Generals - PC
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour - PC
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - PC
Call of Duty 2 - PC
XFX GeForce 7900GS 256MB DDR3
ATi Radeon X600

Dragonplus PSP Grip
Xbox Live Vision Cam
Kodak EasyShare DX4530 (Everything included in-box)

Pictures availble upon request. Please PM if interested. I'm looking to trade mostly, but buying is also an option.

RobertM

bune duggy said:
huh. It's still a stupid change to the system but thanks for pointing that out.
Umm I got a negative feedback(I was the buyer who payed right after winning) for writing positive feedback with some dissatisfaction which lead to a 3 page email and no resolution.

Swaain

Positive feedback for snorrgy !

I just bought 4 GBA games off him - they were mint, exactly as described, very well packaged & shipped fast. Couldn't ask for better - thanks!

bune duggy said:

I am wondering, given the buyer does not pay... what kind of consequences will they have to hold accountable now that they can no longer receive negative feedback? :/

GQman2121

Banned
GQman2121 said:
I have a few PS2 and PS3 games I'm looking to trade/sell. Make me an offer.

dscn0419gh0.jpg

I'm looking to trade for Sigma, Resistance, Heavenly Sword, or Lair. Like I said, make me an offer!!!

I'll also trade for Blu-rays.......

Just got a new tv and love films. I'll listen to any offer!!!!

GQman2121 said:
I'll also trade for Blu-rays.......

Just got a new tv and love films. I'll listen to any offer!!!!

Not sure if you got my PM but I can trade you Sigma for Assassin's Creed if you like. PM me.

Willenium

Willenium said:
I'd like to do trades only, but feel free to make offers (payments through PayPal only)

Up for trade:

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP) - $25

MegaMan: Maverick Hunter X (PSP) - $15

Jeanne D'Arc (PSP) [UMD-only, i have a generic black PSP case for it with that gross EBGames "art" insert] - $22

Lumines 2 (PSP) [has EBGames yellow sticker on the actual cover art card, those assholes] - $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (PS2) [I haven't played this yet, so it's tentatively up for trade or sale, but only if i get a deal i like :p] - $35? i dunno. make an offer.

Atsumare! Pawapuro kun no DS Koushien (DS) [import, region-free] - $25

Looking for:

FFT: War of the Lions (PSP)

The World Ends With You (DS)

MLB '08 The Show (PSP)

4GB or larger ProDuo Memory Stick for PSP

any other PSP, PS2, Wii or DS/GBA games. feel free to make an offer!

I have positive eBay feedback and positive feedback from the "FREE to a good home" thread, so i know how to use post offices. PM me any offers!

re-posted, with prices if nobody wants to trade. can take pics if i have to. Prices don't include shipping, but it'll be cheap/possibly free. PM me for more info!

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
I've got here a Premium 360 NOT banned from Live, console for sale. It includes everything a premium should, power brick/cable, HDAV cable, controller, 20GB HD, wireless controller, headset, and ethernet cable. This 360 has had the X-clamps replaced, Arctic Silver 5 to take the place of the crap MS used, heatsinks added to the RAM and southbridge, fan shroud mod to improve heat removal from the case, and a CUSTOM BLUE ROL.

I'm asking $275 which includes shipping. If you want anything else special done, let me know. I'm paypal verified.

Ok, heres what I got.

Xbox 360 Prem. (20gb HDD) with 1 Wireless controller. Ive modded the disc drive (padded foam on top of disc drive case) so the cd's wont rub and get the ring of death around the game disc, thats all ive ever done to it. In great working condition, never had the RROD.

Games along with it.

Call of Duty 4
Oblivion
Orange Box (Half Life 2, Half Life 2 episode 1, episode 2, Portal, Team Fortress.)
Ghost Reacon Advanced Warfighter 1, and 2
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Rainbow Six Vegas
Project Gothem Racing 4
Forza Motorsport 2
Crackdown
Guitar Hero 2 With Guitar.

Asking price is 400.00 USD or will trade for PS3. Upgraded my PC recently so I see no use for it anymore.

PM or respond.

sk3tch

sk3tch said:
I have a brand new, factory sealed The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for GameCube. I'm looking to trade for your Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for GameCube (must be new or in excellent to mint condition and complete used). Straight up.

Here's a pic of the actual game:

[click thumbnail to enlarge]

Alternatively, I will sell the game for $32 shipped via USPS First Class Mail and insurance.

I have a lot of excellent GAF feedback:
bjork, Althane, Wonderdog, and the year 20XX.

I accept PayPal. Please send a PM.

Thanks. :)

Bumping this. I will take less on Zelda...give me an offer. Still want Mario Kart: Double Dash, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom