• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exitus_pt

Looking for
US PS1(non greatest hits)
Dragon Warrior VII
Metal gear solid and VR missions
Final Fantasy IX
Lunar II eternal blue
Resident Evil 2

PS3
Folklore
Assassin creed
eye of judgment and cards

DS
rondo of swords
professor layton
Final Fantasy revenant wings

payment will be made via paypal
thanks in advance :)

OokieSpookie said:
Actually I think that it is more the fact that it is a wii and they are still hard to get so a small premium is expected and acceptable.
Selling a Wii for at or above cost wouldn't be surprising, but he hasn't done that; at least not as a standalone item. What's weird is that he seems to be offering the same things for two different prices, and it seems backwards that he's offering a worse deal for buying all of it. But perhaps he mis-added somewhere, or made a typo, or there's something in the bundle that he didn't price separately which I've overlooked.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Looking for a CFW black PSP Slim

PM me to let me know if you have one you're trying to trade or sell.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
BreakyBoy said:
bjork you're a prince among men.

My job has been involving a lot of travel lately, and when I'm out and about at work, I tend to miss GAF or just go straight to search.php and head to the threads I need on my iPhone. I don't really see the PM notice or think about it to be honest. This is exactly why I decided to stop selling on GAF directly, and went to eBay.

I got home last night, and the post office is closed on Sunday. jon, I'll find out what happened tomorrow morning, and I'll let you know then. Worst case scenario, you'll get every penny back. I've done it before. :/

hey dude, no worries... thanks for clearing everything up. let me know what you find out

Anyone looking for a mint/complete/non-GOTY Call of Duty 4 for 360? I'd trade it for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Lost Odyssey, Devil May Cry 4, or pretty much any other relatively recent/decent 360 game except GTAIV, just PM me.

Artie

JoshuaJSlone said:
I've already got most of that so I'm not saying this as a potential buyer, but...

Adding your costs separately, 225 + 30 + 25 + 20 + 15 = $315. Or get the whole set for $355? $40 more for buying it as a bundle?

Thanks for pointing this out; it was indeed a typo on my part: 315 plus shipping to you would be the correct price. Sorry for any confusion.

Also, I updated my original post to reflect the mistake, as well as to show that the DS Lite and Wavebirds are accounted for, just leaving the Ouendans and the Wii.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Anybody want the Gran Turismo 2 version of Bleem! for Dreamcast plus a bunch of demo discs? Make me an offer. Paypal only please.

2qs5gko.jpg

Blackface

Banned
I am selling an Xbox 360 combo. It comes with the following, including games.

Xbox 360 Combo
SOLD

------------------------------------------

Computer:

SOLD

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
404Ender said:
I have a few things for sale. All games are complete and in excellent condition unless specified otherwise:

- CFW PSP Fat with 1 GB memory stick
- Apple Airport Express
- Xbox 360 HD-DVD add-on with Planet Earth and the Bourne Trilogy

SNES (cart only):
- Kirby's Avalanche
- Kirby Super Star
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country 3

PS1/PS2:
- Vagrant Story
- Front Mission 3
- Final Fantasy 8 (black label)
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- Odin Sphere
- Devil May Cry
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection
- Mega Man X Collection

Xbox/360
- Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack
- Gears of War: Collector's Edition

Other:
- Lumines (PSP)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GCN)
- Final Fantasy 7 Brady Games guide
- Final Fantasy Tactics guide
- Devil May Cry Versus guide

Please PM me with an offer if you're interested.

Updated list, everything here still up for grabs

Bumped from 20 days ago...

DJmizuhara said:
Hey Guys, I'm selling a Brand New Unopened "Divers 2000 series" Dreamcast.
I just got banned from driving in Japan and I got a pretty big fine(980US) on top of it. :(

I'm looking from around 500 US dollars + shipping.

If you're interested give me PM.

D2bmp.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

Positive feedback for SailorDaravon, yoursisterispretty, and Soul4ger. In the last case the postal service seemed to eat the package, but he had no qualms refunding.

bjork

Dave Long said:
Not sure if this is the right place, but I don't think it deserves a new thread...

Has anyone purchased games from these guys?
http://www.classicgamesource.com

Specifically, I'm looking at their Neo Geo AES stuff. Much of it is said to be "new" and that intrigues me.

Photos in the SMS system look legit, but the site reminds me of the old VGLQ guys for some reason. I don't know if they actually were seedy, but the site always made me think so.

[edit - they explain some box flaws in the item listings, so I'd assume they're honest, based on that.]

Flavius

WTB: Dreamcast in nice shape with all hookups, at least one controller, at least one vmu. Would prefer a black sports edition, but the standard setup will do. Not looking to spend a crazy amount on this.

Ok, This is not the best way to sell/trade your games but I don't care for these two.

CAN someone get these 2 games out of my shelf.

It's Motorstorm and MBL08THESHOW, perfect condition and for PS3. I will give you both of them for a Dualshock 3 controller or 4 blu Ray movies.

PLEASE, I have no interest in either games...PLEASE.

I am open to other games as well, Uncharted, Sigma, or Warhawk with BT headset.

Dave Long

Banned
bjork said:
Photos in the SMS system look legit, but the site reminds me of the old VGLQ guys for some reason. I don't know if they actually were seedy, but the site always made me think so.

[edit - they explain some box flaws in the item listings, so I'd assume they're honest, based on that.]
Yeah, listing flaws seems to legitimize them. I think I'll ask on the neo-geo.com forums too just in case. I'm curious if anyone was ever selling counterfeit Neo Geo carts. I never heard of such a thing, but jeez, you just never know these days,and it would surely be worth it depending what someone was duping given the sky high prices on certain carts...

super positive feedback for Brak - sold me Majoras Mask Hologram cart complete in box for cheap, and sent it fast. then as i was opening the package i accidentally cut part of the box off. lame for me, but thats hardly his fault.

I've got some Gamecube games I'd like to get rid of as one or two multigame packages. If these look interesting to you pm me a reasonable offer and help me clear my shelf:

Killer 7 - mint
Smash Bros. Melee - player's choice - good condition
Super Monkey Ball - Player's Choice - mint
Resident Evil 4 - Player's Choice - Mint
Metroid Prime 2 - Mint
Metroid Prime - mint

I'd also like to sell my copy of Call of Duty 4 (ps3 excellent condition), I'd take 35 shipped.

Please pm me with any questions or offers.

bjork said:

I about shit a brick in the late 90s when I saw VGLQ had new Atari Lynx games for $10. Mom sensed my desperation and was willing to place a credit card order over the phone. Good times.

I ordered something from them a few years ago on eBay, but I forget what it was...

Still available.

GamerGeorge said:
Hey all, I'm looking to sell the following Xbox and Xbox 360 games:

Xbox 360

Perfect Dark Zero (Limited Collector's Edition)
Project Gotham Racing 3

Xbox

Dead or Alive 3 (Platinum Hits)
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Deathrow
Doom 3 (Limited Collector's Edition)
Fable
Forza Motorsport (with Xbox Live Arcade)
Fuzion Frenzy (Platinum Hits)
Genma Onimusha
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
GunValkyrie
Halo 2 (Limited Collector's Edition)
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II
Project Gotham Racing (Platinum Hits)
RalliSport Challenge (Platinum Hits)
Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future Combo Disc
Shenmue II
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (Platinum Hits)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
World Series Baseball 2K3

All of the aforementioned games are in excellent condition and include their original cases and inserts. I'm open to bundling several games for sale at once, as well as trades with regards to PlayStation 3 games. Picture(s) are available upon request. I have Amazon and eBay feedback at my use to prove I'm an honest and reliable seller.

Feel free to make me an offer.

Kevtones

looking for:

Digital Devil Saga II
Baroque Wii
Samurai Warriors Katana
PES 2008 Wii
Dragon Quest Swords

Used

PM me a priced ship, games must be working/nice condition

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Selling some PS1 items on eBay.

Final Fantasy VIII

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249511186

Dragon Warrior VII

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249512901

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249508694

Final Fantasy Tactics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249506707

Koudelka

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249509917

If you're at all interested please check out the auctions. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Karish

Would anyone be interested in a Kojima signed copy of MGS4? I am thinking of going to his signing on Wednesday night to meet him, but I don't have a PS3. I figured I could make some good money selling it.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Blakero said:
Would anyone be interested in a Kojima signed copy of MGS4?
You're kidding right? :lol

I'd go but I know it's gonna be insanely crowded, and I could just see spoilers being yelled out constantly.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Blakero said:
Would anyone be interested in a Kojima signed copy of MGS4? I am thinking of going to his signing on Wednesday night to meet him, but I don't have a PS3. I figured I could make some good money selling it.

I am definitely interested.

IN FACT, anyone reading this, please know I'm interested!

I'm willing to pay for YOUR copy of MGS4 as well. I'll even trade an LE for it (even though you won't be able to get that signed :( ) !

Also willing to trade some classic games for it if money ain't what you're looking for.

I have all the goods... Suikoden IIs, Panzer Dragoons, etc...

jvalioli

Blakero or anyone else going to a Kojima signing: If you go to the Kojima signing can I request that you pick something up for me? It's not guaranteed to be there, but at the Paris signing they were giving out a large movie styled poster. And obviously I'd pay you. PM if you decide to go and are willing to do this.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
MarkMan said:
I am definitely interested.

IN FACT, anyone reading this, please know I'm interested!

I'm willing to pay for YOUR copy of MGS4 as well. I'll even trade an LE for it (even though you won't be able to get that signed :( ) !

Also willing to trade some classic games for it if money ain't what you're looking for.

I have all the goods... Suikoden IIs, Panzer Dragoons, etc...

your quick on the draw, i been trying to get sumone to do this for me but havn't heard nothing.

Brak

JodyAnthony said:
super positive feedback for Brak - sold me Majoras Mask Hologram cart complete in box for cheap, and sent it fast. then as i was opening the package i accidentally cut part of the box off. lame for me, but thats hardly his fault.
Doh, that sucks, anyways thanks for the feedback. For his part, JodyAnthony paid quickly and the transaction was very smooth. So A+.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
g35twinturbo said:
your quick on the draw, i been trying to get sumone to do this for me but havn't heard nothing.

I've been posting and asking since the day the signing was announced! :lol

JoshuaJSlone said:
Positive feedback for SailorDaravon, yoursisterispretty, and Soul4ger. In the last case the postal service seemed to eat the package, but he had no qualms refunding.

Thanks! You paid extremely fast and it all went smoothly. Enjoy.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
squatingyeti said:
I've got here a Premium 360 NOT banned from Live, console for sale. It includes everything a premium should, power brick/cable, HDAV cable, controller, 20GB HD, wireless controller, headset, and ethernet cable. This 360 has had the X-clamps replaced, Arctic Silver 5 to take the place of the crap MS used, heatsinks added to the RAM and southbridge, fan shroud mod to improve heat removal from the case, and a CUSTOM BLUE ROL.

I'm asking $275 which includes shipping. If you want anything else special done, let me know. I'm paypal verified.

Price lowered! $250 including shipping. If someone is just interested in the console w/ no accessories, I will sell for $155 including shipping. Also, I can change the ring of light back to the normal Green if you prefer.

gcfan2k5

HAVE

Laptop back up again

2hi6q92.jpg

Acer Aspire 5920
3GB of DDR2
160GB Harddrive
Core 2 Duo
15.4" Widescreen
Vista Ultimate

Asking $500 or a modded Wii in like new condition. (preferrably with a REAL Wiikey or CycloWiz, none of that other generic shit)

EDIT: Will get better pics up upon request, have to borrow a digital camera to do it :D

Still in the market for a cheap gbasp (preferrably the backlit model) - if anyone has one that they aren't using anymore, please let me know. I'd prefer the pearl pink one, but i'd take just about any.

i need something for playing my gameboy color games on

edit:

I also have the following games for sale:
Simpsons Game PS3 - mint - $20
Dawn of Mana PS2 - mint - $20
Odin Sphere PS2 - mint - $20
Logitech PS2 wireless controller - mint - $20
Katamari Damacy - mint - $15

JodyAnthony said:
Still in the market for a cheap gbasp (preferrably the backlit model) - if anyone has one that they aren't using anymore, please let me know. I'd prefer the pearl pink one, but i'd take just about any.

i need something for playing my gameboy color games on

edit:

I also have the following games for sale:
Simpsons Game PS3 - mint - $20
Dawn of Mana PS2 - mint - $20
Odin Sphere PS2 - mint - $20
Logitech PS2 wireless controller - mint - $20
Katamari Damacy - mint - $15

I think they're selling 'em for like 40 bucks at Gamestop, it's not a bad deal at all.

Reposting these titles, with some updates.

Doc Lobster said:
Almost all of these titles are pristine, factory-sealed and new. I can ship internationally, have Paypal, and am willing to negotiate on some titles. PM me or hit me up on AIM at "turnbasedd".

Misc.
>> Factory-sealed, new standard Rock Band guitar for Xbox 360.

Xbox 360 Originals -- Downloadables (weird, I know, but I've got legit redeem codes) All of these are 25% off retail.
  1. Crimson Skies $10
  2. Fusion Frenzy $5 (clearance! or something.)
  3. Crash Bandicoot $5
  4. Halo: Combat Evolved $10

Xbox 360
  1. Dark Sector -- with faceplate and poster $30
  2. Lost Planet Colonies Edition $25
  3. Major League Baseball 2K8 $35
  4. Universe at War: Earth Assault $30
  5. Viking: Battle for Asgard $35
  6. NBA Ballers: Chosen One $25

Wii
  1. Target: Terror $15
  2. House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return $25