• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JoshuaJSlone said:
I've got the 80 GB PS3 now, and no plans on opening MGS4. So anyone interested in it shoot me a message. I'm thinking $50 shipped, or best offer?

EDIT: And Hazaro is snatching it up.

Yup :)

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Bumping this:
sykoex said:
Selling some PS1 items on eBay.

Final Fantasy VIII

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249511186

Dragon Warrior VII

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249512901

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249508694

Final Fantasy Tactics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249506707

Koudelka

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249509917

If you're at all interested please check out the auctions. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Wonderdog

C'mon folks, help me out here!!

---------------------------------

OK, here's my stuff (again).

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2 version) - SIGNED BY KOJIMA

Ninja Gaiden - SIGNED BY ITAGAKI

Dead or Alive Digital Venus - SIGNED BY ITAGAKI

Makai Kingdom NIS Art Book (Japanese, rare, and still in its protective plastic sleeve)

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition with Sealed Metal Gear Saga Vol. 1 DVD

<-----------> Offers accepted for the above items <----------->

Rock Band (Xbox 360 version, game only, used but in great condition) - $25 shipped

Dark Sector (Xbox 360 version, used but in great condition) - $30 shipped

All items are in excellent condition. PM me if you want pics. I can accomodate pics, but they'll need to be sent in the evening time since I'm at work during the day.

Ceres

Banned
Leaving positive feedback for Artie. Wavebirds arrived fast and extremely well packaged. I was able to play a gamecube game from the comfort of my couch for the first time last night.

Positive feedback for CajoleJuice!

Got my VF5 in the mail and he got himself Dead Rising.

Yay!

Also for sale or trade:

RESISTANCE:FOM

I hate this game......

hey guys,

i just got my old snes out of storage, along with my favourite games and apparently it stopped working somehow. it doesn't get a power light at all.

i checked ebay and apparently they love raping hardcore on unsuspecting peeps.

anyone have a cheap snes for sale? i just need the unit, i have all the hookups and controllers, etc.

Willenium

Reposting AGAIN :[
I'd like to do trades only, but will do straight-up sales as well (through PayPal only)

Up for trade/sale:

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP) - $25

MegaMan: Maverick Hunter X (PSP) - $15

Jeanne D'Arc (PSP) [UMD-only, i have a generic black PSP case for it with that gross EBGames "art" insert] - $22

Lumines 2 (PSP) [has EBGames yellow sticker on the actual cover art card, those assholes] - $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (PS2) [Bought this used; I haven't played this yet, so it's tentatively up for trade or sale, but only if i get a deal i like :p] - $35

Atsumare! Pawapuro kun no DS Koushien (DS) [import, region-free] - $25

All games were bought new and are in like-new condition unless described as otherwise.

Looking for:

FFT: War of the Lions (PSP)

The World Ends With You (DS)

MLB '08 The Show (PSP)

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

4GB or larger ProDuo Memory Stick for PSP

any other PSP, PS2, Wii or DS/GBA games. feel free to make an offer!

I have positive eBay feedback and positive feedback from the "FREE to a good home" thread, so i know how to use post offices. PM me any offers!

Again, trades are preferred, but if you want to buy something, shipping will be free to the continental US. I will ship other places, but will ask for some sort of restitution for doing so.

Struct09

dark_preacher said:
hey guys,

i just got my old snes out of storage, along with my favourite games and apparently it stopped working somehow. it doesn't get a power light at all.

i checked ebay and apparently they love raping hardcore on unsuspecting peeps.

anyone have a cheap snes for sale? i just need the unit, i have all the hookups and controllers, etc.

Are you sure it's not just the power adapter? SNES power adapters are commonly known to die out.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
GCBA2MKDBGT.jpg

CoffeeBean Card [$49 on it] - $38 shipped
Brain Age 2 - $15 shipped
MarioKart Super Circuit - $10 shipped
DragonBallGT Transformation - $6 shipped

Offers / Trades welcome, but keep it to PM.

Also WANTING TO BUY a DualShock 3 for $40 shipped, or trade above games / Gift Card.

PM me for feedback.

methos75

Banned
If any one is willing to make a realistic offer, I have Radient Silvergun and Castlevania for the Saturn up to sell, both are in mint condition, though only castlevania still has the spine card. Also have the US version of Shining Force 3, the game and manual are in minth condition, but the case is scoffed some from storage.

methos75

Banned
If any one is willing to make a realistic offer, I have Radient Silvergun and Castlevania for the Saturn up to sell, both are in mint condition, though only castlevania still has the spine card. Also have the US version of Shining Force 3, the game and manual are in minth condition, but the case is scoffed some from storage.

methos75

Banned

btf1980

Have 2 PS3 games. Unreal Tournament 3 and Ratchet & Clank. Looking to trade for any of the blu-ray titles below. 2 titles per. game.

Dirty Harry
I, Robot
The Orphanage
Master & Commander
Predator
There Will Be Blood
Semi-Pro
Juno
Walk Hard

wallscroll.jpg

Found this while cleaning out my apartment. Nifty SOTN wallscroll, still in great shape. Somebody has to want this more than I.

$10 shipped. (within the US. international may cost more.)

EDIT: gone

Struct09 said:
Are you sure it's not just the power adapter? SNES power adapters are commonly known to die out.

i've got a spare power adapter somewhere so i'll give it a try.

it's funny, i have one snes that is in cosmetically perfect condition. i took really good care of it and for some reason the video out on it died. still powers up fine and appears to be working but the video out is just frozen.

bought a cheap one at a yard sale for like 50 cents and it worked fine when i first used it but i think i was using the hookups for my original snes. this one is gnarly looking though. some of the plastic has turned brown due to age, it looks like. i'll give the power supply a go, though. thanks.

Momar

aka Ryder
SELLING:

Metal Gear Solid 4, Standard Edition $50 Shipped

It's in pristine quality, just purchased, came with my PS3 bundle, but I just managed to pick up my LE from gamestop today. The instruction booklet hasn't left the case, and the CD has only been touched twice: once to put it in the system, and once to pull it out and put it back in the case.

BUYING:

X360 Wired Controller

plik

Willenium said:
Reposting AGAIN :[
I'd like to do trades only, but will do straight-up sales as well (through PayPal only)

Up for trade/sale:

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP) - $25

MegaMan: Maverick Hunter X (PSP) - $15

Jeanne D'Arc (PSP) [UMD-only, i have a generic black PSP case for it with that gross EBGames "art" insert] - $22

Lumines 2 (PSP) [has EBGames yellow sticker on the actual cover art card, those assholes] - $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (PS2) [Bought this used; I haven't played this yet, so it's tentatively up for trade or sale, but only if i get a deal i like :p] - $35

Atsumare! Pawapuro kun no DS Koushien (DS) [import, region-free] - $25

All games were bought new and are in like-new condition unless described as otherwise.

Looking for:

FFT: War of the Lions (PSP)

The World Ends With You (DS)

MLB '08 The Show (PSP)

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

4GB or larger ProDuo Memory Stick for PSP

any other PSP, PS2, Wii or DS/GBA games. feel free to make an offer!

I have positive eBay feedback and positive feedback from the "FREE to a good home" thread, so i know how to use post offices. PM me any offers!

Again, trades are preferred, but if you want to buy something, shipping will be free to the continental US. I will ship other places, but will ask for some sort of restitution for doing so.

i am interested in Atsumare! Pawapuro kun no DS Koushien (DS) [import, region-free] - $25. what is the level of Japanese required to enjoy 9 innings?

Willenium

plik said:
i am interested in Atsumare! Pawapuro kun no DS Koushien (DS) [import, region-free] - $25. what is the level of Japanese required to enjoy 9 innings?

if you're good at like, pattern memorization, it's easy to get to a 9-inning exhibition match, but i don't have the concentration to make it worthwhile. from the title screen, there's a 7-choice menu, then if you pick the right one there, there's a 6-choice menu i think, then you pick teams and the field. i played through the story mode a couple of times, but both times resulted in pretty epic failure.

in short: it's heavy on the japanese, but if you have a little patience, it's easy to get to the exhibition matches.

bacondouble

Neo Member
anyone interested in trading for

conan
ninja gaiden sigma
ghost recon 2

all ps3

would combine for better titles

has to be in uk though

i will prob swap for most decent titles

Hey, folks. I've got download codes for echochrome (PS3) and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue over PSN. Hit me with a price under retail, and we can carve out the details.

AIM: turnbasedd

Momar

aka Ryder
Ryder said:
SELLING:

Metal Gear Solid 4, Standard Edition $50 Shipped

It's in pristine quality, just purchased, came with my PS3 bundle, but I just managed to pick up my LE from gamestop today. The instruction booklet hasn't left the case, and the CD has only been touched twice: once to put it in the system, and once to pull it out and put it back in the case.

BUYING:

X360 Wired Controller

Logitech Z-5500 Digital Speakers

Updated price on MGS4, and my want list.

Hey people, I'm looking for these PS2 games.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Xenosaga 3
Silent Hill 3 COMPLETE

also Persona 3 extras (music CD and artbook that came w/ game)

Make an offer.

Still available. (New addition: Crackdown for the Xbox 360.)

GamerGeorge said:
Hey all, I'm looking to sell the following Xbox and Xbox 360 games:

Xbox 360

Crackdown
Perfect Dark Zero (Limited Collector's Edition)
Project Gotham Racing 3

Xbox

Dead or Alive 3 (Platinum Hits)
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Deathrow
Doom 3 (Limited Collector's Edition)
Fable
Forza Motorsport (with Xbox Live Arcade)
Fuzion Frenzy (Platinum Hits)
Genma Onimusha
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
GunValkyrie
Halo 2 (Limited Collector's Edition)
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II
Project Gotham Racing (Platinum Hits)
RalliSport Challenge (Platinum Hits)
Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future Combo Disc
Shenmue II
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (Platinum Hits)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
World Series Baseball 2K3

All of the aforementioned games are in excellent condition and include their original cases and inserts. I'm open to bundling several games for sale at once, as well as trades with regards to PlayStation 3 games. Picture(s) are available upon request. I have Amazon and eBay feedback at my use to prove I'm an honest and reliable seller.

Feel free to make me an offer.

I've decided to get rid of my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Absolutely perfect condition, $35 shipped OBO?

Also, I still have the Tekken 5 arcade stick here, pending response from MarkMan. Like $25 shipped? I have no idea.

I'm interested in potential DS/Wii/PS2 stuff trades.

I've also got a fairly rough copy of Stretch Panic that works okay, and a mint copy of Pac-Man World 2/Pac-Man Vs. that I really don't know what to do with.

Joule

the year 20XX said:
I've decided to get rid of my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Absolutely perfect condition, $35 shipped OBO?

Also, I still have the Tekken 5 arcade stick here, pending response from MarkMan. Like $25 shipped? I have no idea.

I'm interested in potential DS/Wii/PS2 stuff trades.

I've also got a fairly rough copy of Stretch Panic that works okay, and a mint copy of Pac-Man World 2/Pac-Man Vs. that I really don't know what to do with.

In the case Markman doesn't take that I'm interested. PM'ed anyway.

Looking for:

Zelda Minish Cap
Metroid Zero Mission

Trade/Sell:

Sealed Xbox 360 Wireless adaptor
Buffalo G Wireless Access Points (can be used in place of the 360 wireless adaptor)

OBO

Selling an Xbox 360 premium bundle that is complete and in perfect condition. An extra wireless controller is included along with a play and charge kit.

In addition to the accessories, I'm throwing in Gears of War, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, Crackdown, and Oblivion Special Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4.

All games are mint and complete.

Package is 500$ shipped.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Long shot:

Anyone out there with a MGS4 PS3 bundle from Wal-mart, with the gift card and receipt, and for some unfathomable reason they want to get rid of it?

Artie

Leaving negative feedback for gcfan2k8. Essentially changed the deals of our trade without telling me, and lied about shipping off the PS3.

Positive feedback for angelfly I received the money fast and was easy to work with.

Hey all!

I'm looking for the following:

- Xbox 360 wifi adapter
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection XB (this plays on 360/works with 360 XBL, right?)
- Gears of War X360

If you've got either of those, let me know/give me a price...thanks in advance!

WTB: some way to get my soon-to-buy xbox 360 onto my wireless network. would like to spend $25 or less because i am poor. Also I am not planning on buying the 360 until august, so it wouldn't have to ship quickly or anything. any type of connection device would be fine. obviously i'd prefer the official wireless adapter but seeing as it's $100 new i doubt anyone wants to give it away for $25ish

Perdew

Hey-

I'm looking for one of those gold DS Lites with the Triforce on it that came bundled with the phantom hourglass. Preferably I'd also like Phantom Hourglass, too, and perhaps Professor Layton and the Curious Village. These would all be for my girlfriend, if that matters.

For trade or sale, I have Radiant Silvergun, damn near mint condition and tested working. It even comes with some plastic wrap, spine, and everything. I also have Rakugaki Showtime, again near mint with shrink wrap.

Here is a bad photo:

Photo21.jpg

Silhouette Mirage is NOT for sale, though.

best possible feedback for me so Grant for 1 - sending payment super fast and 2 - being understanding about the post office screwing up the shipment

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hazaro said:
GCBA2MKDBGT.jpg

CoffeeBean Card [$49 on it] - $38 shipped
Brain Age 2 - $15 shipped
MarioKart Super Circuit - $10 shipped
DragonBallGT Transformation - $6 shipped

Offers / Trades welcome, but keep it to PM.

Also WANTING TO BUY a DualShock 3 for $40 shipped, or trade above games / Gift Card.

PM me for feedback.

Bumpo

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Bump. About 2 hours left on these.

sykoex said:
Selling some PS1 items on eBay.

Final Fantasy VIII

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249511186

Dragon Warrior VII

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249512901

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249508694

Final Fantasy Tactics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249506707

Koudelka

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160249509917

If you're at all interested please check out the auctions. I'm happy to answer any questions.

AZ Greg

- Archos 605 WiFi 30GB model.

archos605.jpg

- 800x480 pixels, 4.3" Touch screen
- Video: MPEG-4, WMV, protected WMV, MPEG-2*, VOB*, H.264* (*with optional plug-ins)
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA and protected WMA
- Photo: JPEG, PNG and BMP formats
- WiFi and optional internet browser

More features here: http://www.archos.com/products/gen_5...global&lang=en

CNET review here: http://reviews.cnet.com/portable-vid...tag=prod.txt.1

It goes for around $300 new in stores and online. I'm looking for $195 shipped. It is in excellent condition and will include all original packaging and contents.

- Wireless PS3 Controller (Sixaxis) + Unopened Soyo Bluetooth headset (Works with PS3): $30 Shipped

- The Orange Box (Xbox 360) Complete and Like New: $30 Shipped

- Bioshock (Xbox 360) Complete and Like New: $25 Shipped

PayPal only. PM me or post in here if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom