• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer + MW footage

Jaeger

I don't care if I'm alone in this (which I am sure I'm not), but Space Duty looks fantastic. Yea, COD4 is great too, but it's still something I played a decade ago, already.

antitrop

Call of Duty 4's opening was so good, a hell of a way to kick off a masterpiece.

"This is how it begins..."

PeriodicUnawareIberiannase.gif

Toa TAK

Banned
Call of Duty 4's opening was so good, a hell of a way to kick off a masterpiece.

Bro, that's not the Crew Expendable escape sequence.

That was the set-piece that ultimately set the tone and expectations of the campaign to come.

That whole scene was just out of nowhere. So crazy.

antitrop

Bro, that's not the Crew Expendable escape sequence.

That was the set-piece that ultimately set the tone and expectations of the campaign to come.

That whole scene was just out of nowhere. So crazy.

It's a 10/10 game, so pretty much every moment is as good as what precedes it.

They can cut that training part at the beginning of the game that suggests you a difficulty level, though. I think everyone knows the Call of Duty basics in 2016, it's unnecessary now.

etta

my hard graphic balls

Can't wait to see how the remastered portion looks. That area looks hella empty now, I bet they will add a whole bunch of clutter and boxes and garbage on the ground xD.

Toa TAK

Banned
It's a 10/10 game, so pretty much every moment is as good as what precedes it.

They can cut that training part at the beginning of the game that suggests you a difficulty level, though. I think everyone knows the Call of Duty basics in 2016, it's unnecessary now.
They should launch them straight into Hardened at the very least as far as I'm concerned.
But think about it, if their dad was a ghost, then maybe their mom was
a spooky skeleton
!

Stop. You might give Treyarch ideas.

I know I am probably in the minority here but I actually think Infinite looks kind of cool. Also the MW remaster looks super exciting. Original was a masterpiece.

Coffinhal

Very cliché but they really used well the one-shot sequence advantages from a cinematographic point of view. They used it when the nuke is launched too, and you're dying on the ground.

It's a shame that the story is a non-interesting bullshit, they could've done a masterpiece if they combined a good plot with their ability to do good set pieces and memorable moments. What lacks also is storytelling, the briefs are not working.

It was a bit better with MW2, Black Ops 1 was magic with the twist, and AW has yet the best storytelling because you understand everything pretty clearly. It's simple, engaging and it works. That's the way to go.

Gorillaz

im glad anti brought that up earlier

the first thing I thought of was how graphically different will the execution scene might look after a decade. Maybe not that much of a change but yea that was a great opening to the campaign of 4

J-Rzez

Infinite War looks dumb as hell. Invasions now? What? Space planes zooom. This story will be awful, I can feel it already.

Ultimate dick move edition confirmed forcing someone to buy Infinite war to play the main event.

Not paying $80 for IW and MW, but would absolutely pay $80 for the MW remake stand alone edition to make a point.

Can't wait to see how the remastered portion looks. That area looks hella empty now, I bet they will add a whole bunch of clutter and boxes and garbage on the ground xD.

Yeah and that pavement is looking a bit to fresh. Throw some cracks in there.

I feel you bro, I really hope they acknowledge it somehow. Throw those of us who enjoyed the ghosts story a bone:(

I liked the Ghost campaign but that ended killed it for me. Horrible.

There was a thread.

Seems like more people are upset about the fact that it's Zombies and not Extinction or something new.

Yeah fuck zombies... We're full to the brim with zombie everything as of last year. It was the perfect spot for them to really do a cool Extinction mode. I mean there in space for fucks sake. Ugh. Idk what the hell was up with that decision. Or a whole new mode with new space creatures or something.

El_Chino

Yeah fuck zombies... We're full to the brim with zombie everything as of last year. It was the perfect spot for them to really do a cool Extinction mode. I mean there in space for fucks sake. Ugh. Idk what the hell was up with that decision. Or a whole new mode with new space creatures or something.

giphy.gif

manfestival

Kinda tired of this whole jump suit nonsense. Really lost all interest in the COD series since it started going beyond blops. The space stuff is a soft spot for me but there is no indication that they will do that sorta work justice or they may give it the halo treatment and it just shortlived and OK.

Feeling really conflicted about this and kinda wish MW1 remastered wasnt mandatory. Douche move from activision but it was clearly done to get the $$$$

MilkyJoe

I'd much rather a remaster of CoD 1 and 2 and UO...

Also this game must be really shit if they have to bundle it with MW

Frozone

Finally get a chance to get outside the modern military paradigm and on to something a little more "future". Love space combat sims so I'll be picking this up.

Top Bottom