• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty x The Boys - Official Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone Collaboration Trailer

Spyxos

Gold Member

Starlight, Homelander, and Black Noir from The Boys are coming to Call of Duty Season 04 Reloaded and will be available starting July 12, 2023. Watch the latest brutal trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone to see the collaboration.

nikos

Even though I don't know these characters, I'd buy that Black Noir skin instantly if I still played Warzone.

People will probably complain enough for it to get nerfed like Roze did.

This follows the Warzone formula of releasing something OP for people spend money on, then nerfing it when the next OP item is released for people to buy.

Last edited:

Fake

Is this even make sense to a FPS? Nothing against the series The Boys, but... they like to belong to a fightning game.

Gudji

I've heard good things about it. I'm not into superhero stuff but this looks more interesting than others.
It's fantastic and I don't like super hero stuff that much either other than batman and maybe a bit of superman.

T4keD0wN

What the hell did i just see? This made me double check if its april.
I love it, but this real trailer looks faker than most fake trailers ive seen.
I feel so out of touch, is this what most multiplayer games are like today?

Last edited:

Kabelly

I've heard good things about it. I'm not into superhero stuff but this looks more interesting than others.
it's like the anti thesis to all the superhero stuff we've been accustomed to.

one of the best super hero pieces of media ever. it's just balls to the wall too.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I grew up loving call of duty, the components of prestige, the skills of playing the objective but now today they work their ass off for costumes and characters that only 10% appreciate call of duty deserves better to be honest with you.

nikos

Imagine the justice league, but they are assholes in a society that cant really control them. Worth a watch

It's fantastic and I don't like super hero stuff that much either other than batman and maybe a bit of superman.

it's like the anti thesis to all the superhero stuff we've been accustomed to.

one of the best super hero pieces of media ever. it's just balls to the wall too.

I'll give it a watch! I had it on my list a while back but it had completely slipped my mind.

Mossybrew

I mean the Boys is a great show, but the first time I get lasered by some dude in the DMZ I'm going to start questioning if its time to move on from this game.

kevm3

Hopefully you can turn these skins off

It just looks stupid when you're playing a semi-realistic shooter and you see some dc superhero looking character running around. What next, put Crash Bandicoot in the game?

nkarafo

Hopefully you can turn these skins off

It just looks stupid when you're playing a semi-realistic shooter and you see some dc superhero looking character running around. What next, put Crash Bandicoot in the game?
But from the video it looks like they are not just skins. Seems like they are using their powers too.

I will never get the appeal for things like this.

It’s a first person shooter: you are not seeing the skins yourself.
There’s no bragging rights element here: you just bought something in the shop.
And now you look like Homelander: except you can’t fly or have magic powers. You are still firing uzi’s like the rest.

I'm part of the problem. I kind of hate the mil-sim aesthetic so when COD bring in the fun, silly costumes/ events I'm all over it. I just think the day of the brooding style is kind of dead. I like that cod still has a realistic art style and isn't cartoony, but has the silly fun that a brand like Fortnite brings.

DaGwaphics

The first season is especially good, 2 & 3 still good but maybe not as tight as the first one. The first one plays a bit like an anti-hero movie, think a darker, bloodier take on a genre spoof.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
What the hell did i just see? This made me double check if its april.
I love it, but this real trailer looks faker than most fake trailers ive seen.
I feel so out of touch, is this what most multiplayer games are like today?

I had the exact same thoughts lol

HTK

Banned
Not sure who The Boy's are but just keep in mind they are shutting down Warzone 1 on September 1st and all your digitals are going away with it unless you play MW2019 or Vanguard.

Same will probably happen in the future with these store bundles.

havoc00

Not sure who The Boy's are but just keep in mind they are shutting down Warzone 1 on September 1st and all your digitals are going away with it unless you play MW2019 or Vanguard.

Same will probably happen in the future with these store bundles.
Working as intended!

Top Bottom