• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lara Croft Operator is coming to Call of Duty

kiphalfton

Lara looks awesome, but of course they covered her cleavage.

Violence good. Female anatomy bad.

What's it matter when you can clearly see from an angle she has small boobs.

Note: I'm not discriminating against small boobs, especially if girl 45/55 ratio boobs.

YCoCg

That seems like a great blend of modern with a lot of classic in there. Surprised really, it can't just be for COD can it?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Lara looks awesome, but of course they covered her cleavage.

Violence good. Female anatomy bad.

Have you seen the new Nicki Minaj operator? She has huge tits, tons of cleavage, and a big ass. My pic from the other thread:
IMG-4022.jpg

So I think her undershirt is intentional by the artist, not cuz of forced censorship. I’d prefer cleavage too but this is the best Lara has looked in decades.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Maybe this just me I don’t see the point since this game is in first person and you don’t really see the character other than her hand when playing the game.

There’s a 3rd person mode + you see the character in melee takedowns and the lobby menu. I have stared at my cod character in the lobby for dozens of hours haha

But yes they get their own hand models & voice lines too :)

How much do skins in this game cost? Asking for a friend.

Should be $20. You can either buy with real money or earn ingame (very slowly)

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Has CoD traditionally done the paid skin deal? It's starting to feel Fortnitey as Fuck and I'm imagining in ten years we'll see death matches featuring Goku airstriking the old guy from Up while Doja Cat camps across the map. Or some shit.

Roufianos

Maybe this just me I don’t see the point since this game is in first person and you don’t really see the character other than her hand when playing the game.
People like to show off I guess. I'm also baffled.

In fact, in a 1st person game I'm more invested in how everyone else looks than myself, since I actually see them.

Top Bottom