• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lara Croft Operator is coming to Call of Duty

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Maybe this just me I don’t see the point since this game is in first person and you don’t really see the character other than her hand when playing the game.

So you dont play call of duty huh?
Cuz theres a whole third person mode, intros and takedowns that are in third person.

Toons

Some of yall really want them to just put a blow up doll that doesn't even look human in the game lol

Kagrenac

Neo Member
Please don't make her resemble a mocap actor anymore. First pic design lookd good, but not that poster one, that one she looks like a dude.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
So you dont play call of duty huh?
Cuz theres a whole third person mode, intros and takedowns that are in third person.
I don’t at all, I never once touched COD in my life. To me they are like sports games, they are so far away from what I enjoy in games.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I don’t at all, I never once touched COD in my life. To me they are like sports games, they are so far away from what I enjoy in games.
Why are you in this thread if you dont even give a shit about CoD?

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
If this skin is 15eu I will bite.

Sad Ice Cream GIF

Last edited:

splattered

MS buying Square IPs from Embracer confirmed.. MS will own COD and then they will own Tomb Raider and then this will all come together and make sense.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Bought the bundle today and played a few hours. Hearing Lara Croft say ENEMY UAV DOWN is surreal. Videogames are so dumb and I love it.

Top Bottom