• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Dresden Hype thread: Skin Game comes out May 27th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteorain

Yea they mentioned that, but I was really trying to hard remember that incident, but I think I now remember it a little. Marcone
took it to try and save that little girl right?

That shit got overshadowed by the whole
Ortega stuff, Shiro getting fucked up like that (man that was rough)

its good that Butcher re-threads on some things. Because I totally forgot those early book events.

21% in the book
Karen and Dresden sex scene lol

Oh God, I've had this pre-ordered ages ago on Audible and completely forgot about, off to download. Hoping for another fantastic narration by Marsters.

camel

love the Dresdin books..

went through the first 14 last year. I am currently in book 5 of the "codex of alerea" series, I will start the new book as soon as i wrap that up.

Mars477

Banned
Changes was good, as was Cold Days (rape monster notwithstanding). Skin Games was pretty shit, though. Here's hoping that Peace Talks is better.

RetroMG

I saw Butcher speak yesterday at Phoenix Comicon. He was really genuinely funny and nice.

He started out by saying that he had the theme to Game of Thrones stuck in his head, with the lyrics being, "Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage..." I've had it stuck in my head ever since, and hopefully, now you do too.

He said something that I was unclear about. He either said that Nemesis has been on-stage in one form or another since Grave Peril. I am not sure if he meant that a Nemesis character has appeared in every book since Grave Peril, or if Grave Peril was just the first appearance.

Purkake4

Banned
Hmh, wasn't bad.

I like how everything was pretty much the result of Harry's bad life choices this time and no direct threat to Chicago or anyone.

Also love how blase everyone was about selling diamonds on the black market.

The family moments were a nice touch and I do agree about nerfed Harry being no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom