• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

TheDuce22 said:
Well if bishoptl disagrees with you, you are ****ed. Its as simple as that. We need an MS equivalent of him. :lol
I think Bish is a very fair mod and reasonable in his modding. Its just that there are some anti-Microsoft mods, like sporks. He's like a poor mans DrinkyCrow.

But who cares, lets party like its E3!!!!11 :D

TheDuce22

Banned
Project Midway said:
I think Bish is a very fair mod and reasonable in his modding. Its just that there are some anti-Microsoft mods, like sporks. He's like a poor mans DrinkyCrow.

But who cares, lets party like its E3!!!!11 :D

Well I would have guessed that its Bishop editing the titles and messing with people tags when they disagree with him but thats just me. He seems to be the only one who puts some kind of juvenile "owned" comment in the "banned for" thing.

Diablohead said:
Time to fix that x-clamp!

Does the warranty fix the xclamps? I asked and the Indian operator said that I would have no more red lights guaranteed after they got it back to me. Without an xclamp fix, I kind of doubt that.

clo1_2000 said:
I want 1 billion dollars!

TooLazyToPutUpDrEvil.gif

Here you go.

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

GreekWolf

Project Midway said:
Once you've been here awhile, you'll learn the various temperaments of mods and figure out which particular thing sets them off.

Sp0rsk has a low tolerance for criticism of Eastern-themed art and culture, so you have to be careful when debating the merits of androgynous characters in RPGs. I've been busted on that one a few times. :D

Dragona will kill you if you misquote one of the classics, insist on butchering the Engrish language or engage her in a poorly constructed argument.

BuddyC is more of a peace-maker. When threads start getting a little too heated, he tries to intervene in a fair and just manner. If that doesn't work, then he starts taking out the trash.

White Man likes a good religious joke, but not the occasional sexual-orientation joke.

Evilore is hard to figure out. I get the impression that sometimes he comes in after a bad day and just starts smashing people over the head with the ban hammer. It's possible that he is a serial killer in real life. Nah, most of the time he seems pretty easy going.

Bish... well... he's the great white shark in a pool of insignificant tadpoles.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
red squares? rep points?

I'm a member here and my head is spinning. I don't know what any of it means.

Also, it doesn't make a difference to complain about moderation. I've never been to a message board with fair mods. It's just the nature of being a mod, that you eventually get delusions of nerd power all up in your head. :lol

As for this thread, bring on price drops and HD DVD internal drives, MS!!

GhaleonEB

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=12636

In case you've just crawled out of a hole after sleeping for the last year, E3 begins tonight and Microsoft's Press Conference gets underway at 11:30 p.m. ET / 8:30 p.m. PT. The goodly folks over at Xbox.com will be streaming the conference live for you to view over the Internetz. Additionally, it's probably worth your while to keep checking the Bungie.net Interwebz destination in case stuff and/or things occur that require your presence.

HOLD ME

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
So basically, we should all hit the hibernate button and get back up tomorrow. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, slows down time like just-before-E3. I wish it was like this all the time, since usually time zooms by now that I'm all grown up.

XSamu

Banned
Give me (gameplay movies/ or demo's) of:

-Ninja Gaiden 2
-Alan Wake
-Mass Effect
-Too Human
-Lost Odyssey
-Resident Evil 5

Tnx

Xdrive05

Rate the likelihood of Bungie showing off Halo 3 SP Campaign level. X/10.

Would Bungie have the stones to drop Halo 3 without showing ANY of the SP or its features? I would normally say no, but they nearly got away with it for Halo 2 (sans the early and inacurate demo). I wouldn't be suprised if they show only new MP stuff instead, saving the campaign to wow us later.

But I hope I'm wrong about that.

Mmmkay

Well they still have a very lengthy text description of the demo and their hands on experience (playing the 360 version), just video content and the interview are embargoed. I can only imagine they're pushing it back because Microsoft will be either playing the demo or showing exclusive game footage at the conference.

Kosma

Banned
I think I will get up early tommorow to check out all the media after the press conference. Why such crazy times MS :(

VanMardigan said:
So basically, we should all hit the hibernate button and get back up tomorrow. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, slows down time like just-before-E3. I wish it was like this all the time, since usually time zooms by now that I'm all grown up.

Usually, there are some rumors before the conference. Maybe Microsoft has finally learned how to keep a secret.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
XSamu said:

-Ninja Gaiden 2
-Alan Wake
-Mass Effect
-Too Human
-Lost Odyssey
-Resident Evil 5

Tnx
Ninja gaiden 2, resident evil 5 and too human are the ones that I really want to see. Those games along with banjo threeie and a couple of surprising announcements would make a very enjoyable press conference.

XSamu

Banned
Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Not only games we already know they exist. Surprises are the best of E3, by far.
I would be really surprised if there were gameplay movies of Ninja Gaiden 2 and RE5 tbh.
psycho_snake said:
Ninja gaiden 2, resident evil 5 and too human are the ones that I really want to see. Those games along with banjo threeie and a couple of surprising announcements would make a very enjoyable press conference.
Jup :)

chemicals

oo Kosma oo said:
I think I will get up early tommorow to check out all the media after the press conference. Why such crazy times MS :(

I agree... I'll watch the conference on G4 tonight, but I'll definitely be high and/or drunk by then.

TheDuce22

Banned
Dai Kaiju said:
We have one. His name is Amir0x.

The difference is Amir0x participates in discussion. Bishoptl posts some 1 line message unrelated to the topic and wreaks havoc on the discussion with his mod powers while a couple people suck him off. I believe its because he is so SURE hes right about everything, anyone who disagrees MUST be a fanboy and instead of even bothering with debate he just bans them. The impression I get is that hes a really open minded person. Im gonna go ahead and log out now. :lol

PhatSaqs

Banned
TheDuce22 said:
The difference is Amir0x participates in discussion. Bishoptl posts some 1 line message unrelated to the topic and wreaks havoc on the discussion with his mod powers while a couple people suck him off. I believe its because he is so SURE hes right about everything, anyone who disagrees MUST be a fanboy and instead of even bothering with debate he just bans them. The impression I get is that hes a really open minded person. Im gonna go ahead and log out now. :lol
:lol :lol :lol

pswii60

LightningZero5 said:
Goddamn...my 360 red lighted this last weekend. I forgot all about Bringing It Home. ****.

Same here. Luckily I sold my broken 360 for a decent price on ebay (some guys buys 'em, fixes 'em, sells 'em on), so I'll be buying another tomorrow!

Couldn't be bothered waiting over a month for a replacement. Would rather pay the £90 extra now for a brand new one - 3 year warranty n' all.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I have the rest of the week off work. God loves me.

Also, regarding that Xbox.com E3 Remote Control thing:
No matter how many requests we get, we will not be providing any scandalous photos of Major Nelson.
There go my dreams. :lol

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
XSamu said:

-Ninja Gaiden 2
-Alan Wake
-Mass Effect
-Too Human
-Lost Odyssey
-Resident Evil 5

Tnx

What?! No Banjo Threeie? :D

...and hopefully some new IP(s) from Rare :D

does anyone know if any website will be offering full conference download right after it ends ?

And Halo 3 will be gorgeous, just you wait. Best looking console game ever.

MMaRsu

Banned
That's kind of hard since I've already called in sick a bunch of times this year, really don't wanna be fired. Ah well I can make it!

I gotta wake up at 5:00 AM, and be at work at 8:45 AM. I think I'll make it :).

Still I'll be tired as hell :\

thekad

Banned
TheDuce22 said:

:lol How long did bishop ban you for last time? We missed you in the NFL thread.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
MMaRsu said:
That's kind of hard since I've already called in sick a bunch of times this year, really don't wanna be fired. Ah well I can make it!

I gotta wake up at 5:00 AM, and be at work at 8:45 AM. I think I'll make it :).

Still I'll be tired as hell :\

You and I both know you do this all the time :lol

BUT HOW CAN YOU MISS THIS CONFERENCE OF AWESOME? EH?

Top Bottom