• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

MaX_PL said:
i' m just gonna watch it on G4. then again, if one of the sites has an HD stream i'll watch it there.
Gamespot is the only site (I believe) with a 700k 'HD' stream, it's subscribers only though.

tak

Yoshi said:
I hope they show many interesting things about Banjo-Threeie and maybe some other Rare projects, too (Diddy Kong Racing 2 with Banjo as main charakter, Kameo 2 or Conker 2 would be nice).
I'm really hoping for some footage of Banjo-Threeie. I think this new one has the potential for some really cool levels with the capabilities of this generations hardware.

GhaleonEB

RumpledForeskin said:
Not expecting anything major. No leaks so I'm guessing most of there conference consists of what we already know.
I think MS just cracked down on their security, thus no leaks. I think they have stuff to talk about - those SKUs, whatever is up with Halo 3, Peter Moore's latest tat - the works.

tombur

Buttonbasher said:
What would be the point? Just watch it online

Gamespot and IGN will have a crap resolution - so if there are any places I can stream G4 at 640x480, why not!

It's also just another backup incase all of the gaming sites lose their streams.

tombur said:
Gamespot and IGN will have a crap resolution - so if there are any places I can stream G4 at 640x480, why not!

It's also just another backup incase all of the gaming sites lose their streams.
All of them? That won't happen.

Just watch it live online, then download the High def one and rewatch it.

GhaleonEB

Buttonbasher said:
All of them? That won't happen.

Just watch it live online, then download the High def one and rewatch it.
The year before last, Xbox.com streamed it and it had a hard time keeping up. With so many other sources this year we should be in good shape.

tanod

when is my burrito
VanMardigan said:
So, the stream sources are:

xbox.com
1up.com
IGN.com
GameSpot.com

Did I miss anything? Where would you guys rank those in terms of reliability?

add gametrailers.com

xbox.com should be great for quality but you might only see what they want you to see.

GT or 1UP are probably your best bets. 1UP just updated their servers so its much faster now than they were before.

FightyF

Banned
Mr. Pachunga Chung said:
how do i watched conferance?

Conferance finding on the websaughts. On the websaughts!

PistolGrip said:
Wow MS stuff not leaked yet. What the hell is going on.

Well, the whole 3 year warranty was under tight wraps...so I wouldn't be surprised if some big news was under equally tight wraps.

Remember DOOM for XBLA? That came out of nowhere. For me anyways.

PistolGrip said:
Wow MS stuff not leaked yet. What the hell is going on.

Just you wait.

microsieve.gif

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
SolidSquirrel said:
I see no indication that gametrailers is streaming it... Can anybody give me a link?
The link in the OP is what someone mentioned.

If they aren't streaming it I'll remove the link.

thekad

Banned
I don't know Ghaleon, I have a feeling many of you will be disappointed by the conference. MS stuff ALWAYS leaks. Hopefully us Halo fans are taken care of though. :D

thekad said:
I don't know Ghaleon, I have a feeling many of you will be disappointed by the conference. MS stuff ALWAYS leaks. Hopefully us Halo fans are taken care of though. :D
Well after seeing this:
6b0rvib.jpg

I have no doubt.

FrankT

Just ran across this, possible COD4 Demo tonight?

The first big event to kick off E3 2007 is the Microsoft Press Conference TONIGHT starting at 8pm Pacific time. Last night we attended the rehearsal for the event, and you guys are in for one hell of a show.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has a huge showing this year at E3, the first of which is AT THIS press conference. So be sure to keep your eye on it, because I can't tell you what we'll be showing, but I can tell you what we're showing is completely unreleased before now and has never been seen before!

Not to mention we have one huge surprise announcement planned that we'll be revealing on stage during the Live event.

I'll be at the Microsoft Press Conference tonight, and will be sure to have you guys a full write-up with everything we show, announce, and keep you directly linked in with all the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare news coming out of E3 for the rest of the week!

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=534110

Hype train is leaving the station.

Mrbob

So since Halo 3 is going to be on display tonight, MS will show it off with their new FPS controller, right?

Right?

Right?

Or is this only in my dreams for the 3rd consecutive E3 conference involving 360..... :/

tanod said:
xbox.com should be great for quality but you might only see what they want you to see.

It's probably all the same source, right? Like the White House feed...

I hope there's no "Haha you can't watch this part" this year either.

PleoMax

Banned
I can't go to sleep now, i would have to actually fall asleep and my body isn't tired, so i'll just pull an all nighter, which is a peace of cake.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Rumor has it that they are releasing a new SKU. I also saw it at Kotaku a while ago, so it might have some weight in it. If thats the big anouncement then I will cry. I just want NG2 so bad, but I heard it will be shown during X08.

PleoMax

Banned
Diablohead said:
Is there a time to how long the show lasts? around 45 minutes normally right?

More.

Could go till 1h30 if they act like Sony and talk...and talk...and talk some more.

Normally its 60 min, maybe a bit more, again depending on Stage demos and such.

Jel0man

Diablohead said:
Is there a time to how long the show lasts? around 45 minutes normally right?

Make that an hour. Oh, and don't forget about a potential delay. Ya know, those things happen.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
4 hours and 45 minutes to go. Its 3am where I live. I'm not sure if I can wait that long. I cant go to sleep until it starts because I know that when its time to get up and watch the conference, I'll just stay in and aleep instead.

Top Bottom