• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

Name : GAF 2

Pass: qwer

Season Length: 16 weeks
Playoffs: Yes
Time Limit between games: 3 days
What happens if you dont play? Coin toss or forefit (if one player has been around and the other not)
Can I join? Yes

Go join now if you want to play ladies! if only VC would allow online sliders... meh, oh well, have to make the best of it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
1.I joined but only cause I figured you wouldnt get an 8th player and I have the time.
2.I still hate the game,so dont go thinking I like the game again *looks at Konex*
3.I'm using the Bobcats,cause then I will expect to lose and wont care if I do.
4.Yes I'm a flip flopping douche...should I run for pres of GA in 4 years?

5. BOBCATS ARE TAKING THIS SHIT HOME! FEAR!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn had a gg going with Fmt and then I had a collapse in the 4th :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
K I just checked the scores online, and what the heck is Bog doing? :lol

Bog are you planning on taking every shot with Bo Outlaw? :lol

And what happened in the Lakers - Rockets game?

Bog

Junior Ace
He was on fire for a while, so I just kept shooting with him thinking he'd heat up again. I put too much FAITH in Mr. Outlaw.

Matrix

The Kotex Kid said:
DM quit cos I was defending T-smack and he takes all his shots with him? o_O

Twack attack :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Theo, I hate you. :lol

I have no clue how Markus Banks can throw down a huge dunk on Garnett and Oliwankandi.
That was just stupid.

Nice ending though. Make it intense there at the end. Wally should have hit that. Overtime would have been awesome!!

gg man.

theo

Contest Winner
that was an awesome game. almost went to overtime, which i have yet to play in either online or offline. i thought i was going to run away with this game in the 4th but i went cold really bad there at the end. thank god you missed that 3, as momentum wouldve definitely been on your side! :lol

Matrix

Theo,I have a rockets game at 8:30 eastern time and then I must get my madden league game against Dskillz in tonight after that game cause of a deadline.

How late will you be up? Could you play after my madden game? if not,we can play tomorrow.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
just_for_heidi_crash.jpg

theo

Contest Winner
Matrix said:
Theo,I have a rockets game at 8:30 eastern time and then I must get my madden league game against Dskillz in tonight after that game cause of a deadline.

How late will you be up? Could you play after my madden game? if not,we can play tomorrow.

I've got to work in the morning, so I will probably only be up until about 1. I have friday off so i'll be up late tomorrow night though.

Matrix

Theo,lets play now if you can.Dskillz my madden opponent hasnt shown and I need to get these games done...

I'll go log on.

Matrix

Well I guess theo died or went to sleep 9 mins after that post :( Guess I'll play him early friday morning :\

UGhh Im gettiing owned left and right,lets see if jobber can play the ncaa game now :(

Matrix

Yes,in the lobby.

Matrix

Matrix

GG Theo.

Bobcats going for the championship!

Top Bottom