Official Fable Troll Thread

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff member
May 30, 2004
Channel your hatred, but do so in a safe environment (so that you don't end up like KobunHeat...). I'll get the ball rolling:

Peter Molyneux? Can you say "Black & White?" Oh, well, maybe he'll be lucky and once again reviewers will only play his game for 2 hours before giving it a 90%.

A 9 hour RPG, after how many years of development? And, hell, the engine's being reused from B&W, right?

They definitely spent their time wisely by implementing "fart" commands and crossdressing to stir up the townsfolk. How's that for immersion?

Gotta love the art direction and technical prowess. Is this a Nintendo game on the Dreamcast?

Ok, now fire away.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
May 30, 2004
"Sandbox gameplay"? Only sandboxes where I live have used up condoms and shards of glass in them. Is that what Molyneux wants for us?

Though I never played Black & White, this could be as disappointing as Doom 3, Brute Force, Steel Battalion LoC, and TWW combined. :( Shouldn't have let you forumers hype me.

Jun 9, 2004
Molyneux knows nothing about games. He should sell cars or something.

Oh, and Fable sucks!!!

This is funny, we should do this more often.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Jun 9, 2004
fable
n.

1. A usually short narrative making an edifying or cautionary point and often employing as characters animals that speak and act like humans.

2. A story about legendary persons (Molyneux) and exploits.

3. A falsehood; a lie.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
May 30, 2004
Mama Smurf said:
fable
n.

1. A usually short narrative making an edifying or cautionary point and often employing as characters animals that speak and act like humans.

2. A story about legendary persons (Molyneux) and exploits.

3. A falsehood; a lie.
:lol :lol :lol

Winner.

Jun 10, 2004
agreed, but you need to chum the thread with manufactured praise, so that there's something to actually troll. otherwise, they'll all flock to the main thread(s).

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff member
May 30, 2004
agreed, but you need to chum the thread with manufactured praise, so that there's something to actually troll. otherwise, they'll all flock to the main thread(s).
Well, 4 people were banned tonight for trolling Fable threads, so that may be one reason to bring it here ;b

Jun 8, 2004
New Jersey
Matlock said:
Free WarPig*!

*with every copy of "We Sold Our Soul For Rock and Roll."
That guy has completely gone off of the deep end. I think he started to think he's teh shite.

I think that of all people that use signatures on each and every single friggen post, though. DFS my butt.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Jun 9, 2004
sonycowboy said:
I think that of all people that use signatures on each and every single friggen post, though. DFS my butt.
Indeed. Who was that guy who used to write lurking lurking lurking after each post (or whatever it was)? Drove me fucking mad.