• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Alienous

il9hHqxFvvEpg.gif

Korten

Banned
I could probably find a way to divide the awards smaller if you want more winners. But the lowest I can divide them into is $10.

For a new page:

GG everyone! Thanks for participating! Now I need all three winning teams to post the four members that will be receiving the awards. I get paid on the 1st, so I'll have the PSN codes to everyone by the end of next week. Also, Infectus, let me know whether you want me to randomly assign the steel book to one of those members, or if you'd like to just choose who gets it. Then I'll get in touch with Arne and he will send you your steel book after you give me the address.

Thanks again for everyone who participated, this was a lot of fun and I'd like to do it again sometime!

Final results: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

Supreme Champion: INFECTUS
Worthy Adversary: Hot Schadenfreude
Maybe Next Time: Ravager

Here ya go:

Team Ravagers
GAF - PSN
Korten - Korten12
Rhucoon (Not on GAF) - Rhucoon
Eios - MrTerrigood
Varshes - Godai

I could probably find a way to divide the awards smaller if you want more winners. But the lowest I can divide them into is $10.

For a new page:

GG everyone! Thanks for participating! Now I need all three winning teams to post the four members that will be receiving the awards. I get paid on the 1st, so I'll have the PSN codes to everyone by the end of next week. Also, Infectus, let me know whether you want me to randomly assign the steel book to one of those members, or if you'd like to just choose who gets it. Then I'll get in touch with Arne and he will send you your steel book after you give me the address.

Thanks again for everyone who participated, this was a lot of fun and I'd like to do it again sometime!

Final results: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

Supreme Champion: INFECTUS
Worthy Adversary: Hot Schadenfreude
Maybe Next Time: Ravager

Biggz(me), AKyemeni, Somnium & Aesopx will be receiving the PSN prize rewards.

Although there maybe a treat for you, Gaz.

GG gents.

Top Bottom