• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Korten

Banned
My team and sub should be ready to play at 9 PM EST. Any time later, and we can't do it. Since I got work from 10 PM to 3 AM.

Korten

Banned
OK, we can do that time.

I hate to have to do this, but are you guys free Saturday? Our sub won't be avaliable till 11, I can't play once 10 hits (since I got work), and another of our members won't get home by 9 PM.

Edit: It also should be clear that if we do Saturday, then that's the final date. No time change, no nothing. I know 3 of us can be there, and most likely the sub to.

AKyemeni

I hate to have to do this, but are you guys free Saturday? Our sub won't be avaliable till 11, I can't play once 10 hits (since I got work), and another of our members won't get home by 9 PM.

Edit: It also should be clear that if we do Saturday, then that's the final date. No time change, no nothing. I know 3 of us can be there, and most likely the sub to.
What time Saturday do you propose?

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Not to be a dick, but I'm sick of waking up in the middle of the night just to see another backpedal on your own suggested time

Strider

Sounds like you guys just need to go ahead and use 2 subs? When we played HS something came up with a couple of their members and they used 2 subs. I know it's not ideal but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Seems like this match has been rescheduled enough and the tournament has gone on long enough as is.

Just an eliminated players opinion :p But I'm looking forward to tuning in whenever it does happen.

Korten

Banned
What time Saturday do you propose?

9 PM to 11 PM EST, any time between then that is good for you guys. Like I said, there's no changing after this, this is the final time.

Sounds like you guys just need to go ahead and use 2 subs? When we played HS something came up with a couple of their members and they used 2 subs. I know it's not ideal but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Seems like this match has been rescheduled enough and the tournament has gone on long enough as is.

Just an eliminated players opinion :p But I'm looking forward to tuning in whenever it does happen.

If we did tonight, it would be 3 subs. :/

Åesop;130820747 said:
Not to be a dick, but I'm sick of waking up in the middle of the night just to see another backpedal on your own suggested time

Kind of are being a dick, more so after you accused my team of doing something we didn't just last page.

AKyemeni

Åesop;131777051 said:
This should be correct:

t1411887600z1.png

Bruh, that says 3 am. I'm not staying up that late lol.

Gaz_RB

2 am? Hahaha goddamn, idk if I can even be awake for that, I'll let a mod know and get this shit goin tho

Don't forget these are the maps for the final:

Supply Raid - Bill's Town
Survivors - Bookstore
Interrogation - Coal Mine.

AKyemeni

2 am? Hahaha goddamn, idk if I can even be awake for that, I'll let a mod know and get this shit goin tho

Don't forget these are the maps for the final:

Supply Raid - Bill's Town
Survivors - Bookstore
Interrogation - Coal Mine.
Bills town has the worst spawns in the game. Dear God...

Gg's Hot Shadenfreude!

INFECTUS won 2-0, and remained undefeated throughout the bracket - not bad for a tournament that I didn't originally plan on playing in. I've learned a ton, stressed out over matches, stayed up way later than I should have, and overall grown as a player. Thanks for organizing it all, Gaz. And gg's to all the other teams.

AKyemeni

Gg's Hot Shadenfreude!

INFECTUS won 2-0, and remained undefeated throughout the bracket - not bad for a tournament that I didn't originally plan on playing in. I've learned a ton, stressed out over matches, stayed up way later than I should have, and overall grown as a player. Thanks for organizing it all, Gaz. And gg's to all the other teams.
You're breaking my heart, Near.

And for those interested, here are the streams

http://www.twitch.tv/aesoptv/b/572878548

http://www.twitch.tv/triplewrecktv/b/572879506

Gaz_RB

GG everyone! Thanks for participating! Now I need all three winning teams to post the four members that will be receiving the awards. I get paid on the 1st, so I'll have the PSN codes to everyone by the end of next week. Also, Infectus, let me know whether you want me to randomly assign the steel book to one of those members, or if you'd like to just choose who gets it. Then I'll get in touch with Arne and he will send you your steel book after you give me the address.

Thanks again for everyone who participated, this was a lot of fun and I'd like to do it again sometime!

Gaz_RB

I could probably find a way to divide the awards smaller if you want more winners. But the lowest I can divide them into is $10.

For a new page:

GG everyone! Thanks for participating! Now I need all three winning teams to post the four members that will be receiving the awards. I get paid on the 1st, so I'll have the PSN codes to everyone by the end of next week. Also, Infectus, let me know whether you want me to randomly assign the steel book to one of those members, or if you'd like to just choose who gets it. Then I'll get in touch with Arne and he will send you your steel book after you give me the address.

Thanks again for everyone who participated, this was a lot of fun and I'd like to do it again sometime!

Final results: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

Supreme Champion: INFECTUS
Worthy Adversary: Hot Schadenfreude
Maybe Next Time: Ravager

Top Bottom